**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

100% LOL

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
Hello,

For those of you who 100% LOL, I have a list of things I think I would need to 100% LOL. Please let me know your thoughts. I have a 5/65 Star Lord and 4/55 Blade. I have Gwenpool at 5/50 (for Electro). I also have Archangel. My main questions are (1) Should I 5/50 Archangel for LOL and (2) would I need about 15,000+ units for 100% LOL? Thank you!

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    why would you r5 SL over Blade? That makes zero sense.
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    Hi, there! I have 100% LOL. For your questions (1) Take AA to it matters in LoL. (2). I spent between 100$(Easy) and 200$(Hard) every path that's definitely at least 21000+ units but this depends on individual.
  • Siliyo wrote: »
    Hello,

For those of you who 100% LOL, I have a list of things I think I would need to 100% LOL. Please let me know your thoughts. I have a 5/65 Star Lord and 4/55 Blade. I have Gwenpool at 5/50 (for Electro). I also have Archangel. My main questions are (1) Should I 5/50 Archangel for LOL and (2) would I need about 15,000+ units for 100% LOL? Thank you!

With R5 SL it should be like 1500-2000 units a path if you’re good, gwenpool for electro, AA for spidey and x23.. Immune for abom and guilly.. blade I would say is useless cause you have SL
  • machoyaxmachoyax Posts: 28
    Yes to AA ... i used 20k units with r4 SL ... r5 might be less but depends on your skill and luck
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    why would you r5 SL over Blade? That makes zero sense.

Because blade will be adjusted soon.

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    4/55 starlord is good enough to do all areas of the game. Definitely agree you should have ranked blade. You will wish you did on, jugg, uc, magik, electro, guillotine, and plenty others.
  • MattScott wrote: »
    4/55 starlord is good enough to do all areas of the game. Definitely agree you should have ranked blade. You will wish you did on, jugg, uc, magik, electro, guillotine, and plenty others.

With R5 SL, at most 2 revives on juggs, can solo UC and magik, he said he had gwenpool if you weren’t reading for electro or he can still use his R4 blade, I saw someone right on forums cry about blade not working to stop bleed on guilly like 10 times in a row and they had all the synergy.. I don’t know why you’d try to make this guy feel bad about his rank up. If it was focused for the reason to 100% labyrinth then he made a better decision by ranking SL. And you’re talking as if this dude left his blade at R1 😂 he can still use his blade for those fights even though SL will be better for some that you mentioned 😂
    Don’t talk as if blade is completely useless at R4 🤦‍♂️
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Why would you use a 5/50 GP for electro when you’ve got a 4/55 blade?
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    edited February 2018
    MattScott wrote: »

SL is pretty useless on those Safeguard nodes.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Becassse peppel only wont all hav a rank5 blade Becasse of he praiges But the game is not only prisge bass anymore. And SL is pretty But good and blade dont hav danger sens so much in alot of figth in ther so. He wuld not get Thah danmged SL Can. And a SL Can ends a figth in less Thah 10 minut