**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam why

Why kabam why u r not giving me a good 5star champion u giving all 5star garbage champion ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Comments

• Yeh i am bad boy :'( same thing kabam with me in 5star champ no good champ i get from kabam in 5star crystal :'(
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 โ˜…โ˜…
    I used to :), but that time has long past. Collecting 6* of same champs with same sigs and sig dupe level is ... well, not my cup of tea.

• SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 โ˜…โ˜…
    Become a clone of Cheatin.
    edited February 2018
    6 mostly from last september when gmc first came out , went overboard. Stopped after duping multiple same champs that were at 200 already. The 6" pulls were all garbage. Reminds me of the 5* in my collection...who will forever collect dust as useless r3s.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Cyclops is AQ beast
  • cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    xgildxlaca58.jpeg

Now these are indeed trash pulls, no why... just is...

You do,have some good champs and they have realy high sigs, rhino is a good defender and iron man can defend because of his regeneration...
  • Iron man is the one and only,who worth the r4,if you do not have a better hero.this 5* collection is a really good example for the 5* drops of kabam,controlled by the โ€œRNGโ€.i dunno how rng is this rng.....
  • Iron man is the one and only,who worth the r4,if you do not have a better hero.this 5* collection is a really good example for the 5* drops of kabam,controlled by the โ€œRNGโ€.i dunno how rng is this rng.....
    When I saw cyclops new school in the featured 5* crystal, i know what the 15k cost crystals will be giving me.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 โ˜…โ˜…
    Could've been worse, Could've gotten a antman, kamela khan, she hulk, spider gwen
This discussion has been closed.