**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

These two characters need necessary update!

AAFAAF Posts: 20
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
These two characters are very different in this game! (from their sources)
1. Electro: Electro's fighting moves is like skill champions! They must change or at least you must add an electric effect to them.
2. Carnage: The Carnage is very weak in this game! Even weaker than the Venom! He is more powerful in the comics.
PLEASE UPDATE THEM!

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Also venom.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Spidergwen first I have her duped 5*
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Please make Iceman immune to shock & degen and give him regen!!!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Buff Gamora asap
  • Basically "Please buff the worst champions that I have in my roster cause I recently pulled them from a crystal"
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Old Man Logan first. His regen needs to be buffed. and his bleed is inconsistent. Also, he should be similar in strengths to x-23 and wolverine
  • Electro seems fine to me. I agree on Carnage, and I would add that She Hulk really needs some help.
    That is the whole point of old man logan... he is old why should his regen become better? Also his berserker rage is extremely useful and makes him stronger than wolverine whereas wolverine just causes bleed and has a really good regen. And he is not similar to x23 in terms of strength for a reason he is not in his prime anymore.
  • Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Colossus before those

I agree. Not only should he be bleed resistant, but also immune to incinerate and cold snap. In the comics his armored form makes him immune to extreme temperatures.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    No need to buff all of the garbage tier. However, a character like Carnage is so bad that is clearly an error. One of the Devs at NYCC admitted that very thing. I do hope such a cool character gets Rulk/Luke Cage treatment. And yes I have him as a 5* but I felt this way prior to pulling him.
    edited February 2018
    Venom should be on the list for a buff as well his abilities are extremely useless and boring. All he has is an aggressive moveset and a really badass look, that is all he has. Now he just needs his abilities reworked, not asking for him to be god tier but as good as luke or rulk.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I'd rather see Iron Man get a makeover.
  • AAFAAF Posts: 20
    Wildpants wrote: »
    Basically "Please buff the worst champions that I have in my roster cause I recently pulled them from a crystal"

I pulled many of champions after Carnage and Electro that they are very powerful, but I want to report the game's problems to make the game better!
    In addition, Electro isn't weak but his fighting skills doesn't like the comics.
    and sentry. Especially since he is so powerful in the comics.

I accept too. Sentry should be stronger.
  • Dr strange should be buffed
  • and sentry. Especially since he is so powerful in the comics.

Not after what i saw at Elimination Chambers he's not lmao