**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use for AW attack?

I’ve got a 5/50 stark spidey, 3/45 blade (unduped) and 4/40 ghost rider (working on ranking up now).

Should I replace GR for 5/50 Gwenpool and use blade without the extra synergy? My alliance keep changing what they want for AW so I’m a bit torn.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Do you have an AA?
  • MR88MR88 Posts: 4
    I do but his prestige is low compared to all the others and currently they are requesting the higher rates champs.
    MR88 wrote: »
    I do but his prestige is low compared to all the others and currently they are requesting the higher rates champs.

Tell them where they can shove their prestige.

AA is invaluable. He can be used as a quester, in AQ and is great for AWA.

A good alliance will know the value of AA. If they don't, find a new alliance ASAP.
  • Sounds like you're just trying to show off your champions. You didn't really give any other option other than your best champs...
    Hi wildpants,

Not at all, that’s just the only option I have to match the alliance criteria. I’ve got a vision AOU that I enjoy using but they’re not keen on me using it.

Just wanted a more informed opinion to stick with my option or to swap for Gwenpool.
  • MR88 wrote: »
    Hi wildpants,

Not at all, that’s just the only option I have to match the alliance criteria. I’ve got a vision AOU that I enjoy using but they’re not keen on me using it.

Just wanted a more informed opinion to stick with my option or to swap for Gwenpool.

Hey MR88,

Cool. Sounds like you need to change your alliance if they are that demanding. It should be "can I clear this path with certain champions that I have" and depending on the path/nodes and enemies you think will be there and ultimately the miniboss you choose which champions you want to take. All of those champions are good so depending on the path you're taking. Overall GR can do more than Gwenpool so in general I wouldn't swap
    As for the question at hand, I would stick with GR. He is better in every way over GP.
    Thanks guys, some helpful points. Will have a think about the alliance stuff too.