**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who isn’t immune to spirit venom?

There are too many enemies that are immune to spirit venom. I use DV a lot and it’s ridiculous when I’m fighting someone like an inhuman or Hyperion and it says they’re immune when I use my sp1. Even Gamora is immune. I just recently fought she hulk (freaking SHE HULK) and apparently she’s immune to it too. The only characters that are immune to it should be robots and MAYBE demons. (Dormammu, Mephisto and GR) I suggest that this be fixed.

Comments

• About 80% of champions in the game are NOT immune to spirit venom. Spirit venom is the same as poison, so poison immune=spirit venom immune, there aren't many of them.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Gamora isn’t immune so I don’t know what your doing there and she-hulk is poison immune. Spirit venom and poison are the same thing except spirit venom doesn’t reduce healing.
  • @ShinyMew2 spirit venom is a poison debuff. Hyperion is poison immune, blackbolt is poison immune and so is Medusa. Gamora is not immune you just wouldn't have had any loas or buffs to nullify at the time.
  • @AgentDoom9 it does reduce healing
    @Anonymous really? I guess I just never noticed and since it doesn’t say it in the description I thought it didn’t.
  • @ShinyMew2 spirit venom is a poison debuff. Hyperion is poison immune, blackbolt is poison immune and so is Medusa. Gamora is not immune you just wouldn't have had any loas or buffs to nullify at the time.
    Well it shouldn’t count as a poison debuff. Spirit venom most likely attacks the spirit, and every living being has a spirit.
  • ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    @ShinyMew2 spirit venom is a poison debuff. Hyperion is poison immune, blackbolt is poison immune and so is Medusa. Gamora is not immune you just wouldn't have had any loas or buffs to nullify at the time.
    Well it shouldn’t count as a poison debuff. Spirit venom most likely attacks the spirit, and every living being has a spirit.

Clearly, I saw blackbolt talked to Ronan’s ship and tore it apart and he did look very alive and not immune to spirit venom
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »

Okay, its called spirit venom but the special one clearly says what it does is envenom the opponent applying a poison. Spirit venom is just a name for an ability that applies a poison so any poison immune champion should be immune
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »
    @Anonymous really? I guess I just never noticed and since it doesn’t say it in the description I thought it didn’t.

lol, you tagged the wrong Anonymous. I got a notification. No worries though.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    “This top tier champ with the best power control in the game can’t poison all the champs in the game, just a good 75% of the champs in the game. Outrageous!” Voodoo is top tier and you’re complaining that he can’t poison champions that are immune to poison.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    And..why Isn't Venom immune to Spirit Venom??
    Lols.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Waboba wrote: »
    Lols.

And venompool also.
  • Spirit Venom is just a fancy poison. Any champ that is immune to poison is immune to Spirit Venom.
    MattScott wrote: »
    Lols.

And venompool also.

Yeah, Forgot About him :lol:
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    Lols.

And venompool also.

and agent venom too :dizzy:
    edited February 2018
    Lols.

And venompool also.

and agent venom too :disappointed:
    Lols.

And venompool also.

and agent venom too :dizzy:

Agent Venom already has the ability to shrug them Off, but yeh they could make him immune to Spirit Venom.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Use sp2 for hyperion, forget about sp1. U want to control his power gain.

Gamora is not poison immune.. i know that for fact ( just fought her in arenas with voodoo )
  • Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    Every champ I've seen that is immune is Cosmic. Could be there are more, but I know it's champs like Hyperion, Ms. Marvel, Ronin, etc.
    Anonymous wrote: »
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »

lol, you tagged the wrong Anonymous. I got a notification. No worries though.

Oh sorry about that. Honest mistake
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    anyone poison immune such as Hulk, Ultron, and Iceman.