**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star Angela

I just a 5 star Angela how good is she and why? What are her buffs?

Comments

• NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Great armor, fury, precision, and forgot the last one. All u have to do is read her abilities to see her buffs. Go to YouTube
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Last one’s called aptitude
    Increases effectiveness of all other buffs by I believe 50%
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Last one’s called aptitude
    Increases effectiveness of all other buffs by I believe 50%

Except the regen
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    She gives A Huge Damage in Critical Attacks... One of the best Demi God Tier
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    So here's the trick to high power dmg: just 5-hit combo til she's almost at her S2 and then fire your S1. As soon as you then push back over the 1st full power bar, you'll have 3 stacks of fury. My 5* unduped R3 then hits for 2-3k crit hits regularly. I just usually rinse and repeat that chain.
    I think here S2 is meh and dunno about her S3 cuz I rarely use them.
  • How can I get 5 star heros ? :(
  • She’s available as a 6* now so I wouldn’t rank her up past 3.
  • ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    She’s available as a 6* now so I wouldn’t rank her up past 3.
    could be a long wait not like the 6 stars are falling from the sky

• DukeZman wrote: »
    So here's the trick to high power dmg: just 5-hit combo til she's almost at her S2 and then fire your S1. As soon as you then push back over the 1st full power bar, you'll have 3 stacks of fury. My 5* unduped R3 then hits for 2-3k crit hits regularly. I just usually rinse and repeat that chain.
    I think here S2 is meh and dunno about her S3 cuz I rarely use them.
    Sp1 rotation is best but to answer your sp3 question it does decent damage when you have several buffs active as it dishes out damage per active buff