**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranck down tickets

I think many players need rank down tickets

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I agree but sadly it won't happen until they nerf
  • Alimax120Alimax120 Posts: 7
    With saving gold and ios to upgrade new champions
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    They gave out some recently and there is no need for anymore. not their fault you didn't use your last one wisely
    We need to share with others to support this
    But that was not enough
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    insert michael scott yelling NO
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    insert michael scott yelling NO

Descriptive Gifs? XD
  • disgruntleddisgruntled Posts: 7
    edited February 2018
    Rank down tickets massively dis-incentivize players that plan their rank ups better and/or save resources for potential future champ releases. The only situation where rank down tickets are justified, is when champs get heavily nerfed. Anything outside of that, its just wrong. You shouldn't be able to rank down your BP or Cyclops that you ranked up last year and used heavily till now, just because now you have a blade that you would rather have ranked, not unless you can return everything that you gained from having had that 4/55 BP or cyclops or whoever.

Its kind of similar to asking for 100k free units. Sure no one would say they dont want it, but it does nothing for the game than punish those that earn the units from arena / pay for it, by devaluing units in general.
  • SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    Hmm kabam is now keeping street watchman's in forums as some good opinion is being contradicated by barking dogs
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Heartless wrote: »
    They gave out some recently and there is no need for anymore. not their fault you didn't use your last one wisely

When?!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

When?!

around christmas. expired around new years
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

When?!

around christmas. expired around new years

Of course… I take a hiatus and miss my chance to rank a few disappointments down cause 3/30 is not linear with 4/40 and 5/50 as the only real “test” is end game content