**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Update broke Mordo [Fixed]

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
40 minutes in the new update and an amazing bug, Mordo doesn’t have Astral Evade anymore !! Guess that was the easiest way to fix it

https://youtu.be/i6bricoiA1k
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Damn
    What they have done
    I too just fought with my 4/55 mordo
    And his ASTRAL EVADE not working
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    I did a duel against 11k mordo and the astral is working fine on my end
  • Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've brought this to the rest of the team and we're looking into it.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    @Kabam Vydious Please also check out Karnak's Special 1. I did 3 matches with him and each time it wasn't blocked and I was being hit before the special finished. I will try and get video footage.
  • Our team was able to confirm this bug. We'll be investigating a fix for it.

@butters if you're experiencing a bug with a different champion entirely, please create a discussion about that bug specifically.
  • erocs23erocs23 Posts: 7
    Astral Evade is not working? PLEASE fix it.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Saw the same thing against Mordo as an AW defender earlier (after the update).

Path 1 (outside left), Node 50...
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Something that screws the attacker? Months and months to fix and asking us to tell you what phones/operating system/etc until it’s under investigation.

Something that benefits the attacker? We have immediately identified it and working on a fix!

Best comment so far. Something that will increase the challenge is identified and fixed in no time, something that should've been fixed long ago is not even looked at.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Wow, I just spent 120 units on trials of infinite, mordo on mesmerize. Could have just updated the game and playedn8flc0tlcguk.png
    broken mordo.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Something that screws the attacker? Months and months to fix and asking us to tell you what phones/operating system/etc until it’s under investigation.

Something that benefits the attacker? We have immediately identified it and working on a fix!

That is annoying.
  • kado313kado313 Posts: 40
    edited February 2018
    Our team was able to confirm this bug. We'll be investigating a fix for it.

@butters if you're experiencing a bug with a different champion entirely, please create a discussion about that bug specifically.

Can I be banned for parrying and attacking mordo while this bug exists? Someone suggested that I could.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    kado313 wrote: »
    Our team was able to confirm this bug. We'll be investigating a fix for it.

Can I be banned for parrying and attacking mordo while this bug exists? Someone suggested that I could.

No you shouldn’t be banned
  • We'll be pushing a fix for this in about the next 30 minutes or so. Thanks for the patience!
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I fought Mordo after the update today on the trials and his astral evade did come up. Maybe it only happens in certain game modes?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I just fought mordo in trial. He astral evaded. Is it correct that you were able to fix this bug without requiring any update or maintenance?
This discussion has been closed.