**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Make 5* Iron Man My Best?

Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I recently pulled a 5* Iron man ( this is my second, my first being Venom.) what should I do with him?

Make 5* Iron Man My Best? 51 votes

Rank Him Make Him Your Best
25%
GbSarkarBananaMikeVision_41Foxhero007SpiritOfVengeanceSavio444IceBobbyBigDudeThecrusher_9756Night_ProwlerXNamelezTinoMiaBradbee 13 votes
1/25 strictly for arena
58%
DHCVoLtSMiller80mum_m2SaiyanMhykkevg2782DropfaithAjisdopeGAM3RGUYIrakliKyloCreeperMasterTroller42Jim0172VuDahKingOfMcocShinyMew2River_SongSpiritOfVengeanceSharkPowerr99Lt_Magnum_1 30 votes
War defender
5%
jojodeth101Vladislas22TylerV 3 votes
Team member
3%
FantaxyTheHoodedDormammu 2 votes
Any two of these options (say in comments)
3%
JCPer14EdisonLaw 2 votes
Other ( say in comments)
1%
BUZZdog3000 1 vote

Comments

• Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    @BUZZdog3000 why did you put other and say nothing
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Any two of these options (say in comments)
    I have a duped 5*. He is strictly for arena. I have brought him to rank 2 and will occasionally put in war defense for diversity purposes.

DO NOT put too much resource into him.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    War defender? No
    He can be useful however in questing and AQ if you want to save potion usage, and has ok synergies
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • Rank Him Make Him Your Best
    He is one of the best AQ attack champs you can have. total lane clearer.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    1/25 strictly for arena
    i mean, once awakened he can do a lot of work for you. his regen is very reliable with the awakening but his fights take forever, he hits really soft, doesn't offer much utility and his SP2 doesn't connect consistently.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    He's good for AQ with his healing. I can clear my paths in map 5x5 with him alone. But if you have better options, I would wait and rank someone better.
  • TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    I have my 5* Ironman at R3, I'm tempted to R4 him just because I like the character, but there are far better tech champs to invest ISO and catalysts in. He can be useful in AQ, but rarely gets a kill in AW D and not very useful in Act 5 (doesn't hit hard enough). Maybe he'll get a deserving makeover like Rulk or Cage did. Ironman is a classic Marvel hero.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    I have a rank 4 IM and he is 100% a solo lane clearer in AW and AQ but I use him for AW. He’s a beast and saved me so many items. A small team revive (7k of loyalty- I buy 10 at a time) then 1 silver health pot and he’s back to 75% health. He’s such a beast.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    1/25 strictly for arena
    The question is, is he awakened? Since he's your second ever I doubt it but if he is then he's 100% worth a R3 hands down. He's not the hardest hitter but the man can carry you from start to finish of AQ easy. Back when I first started playing and up to Map 4 I used a 4/40 Sup Iron Man and he was great. Only reason I stopped is cuz he's still at 4/40, I do map 5 now and better champs came along.
    @Sayian Injust received this champion and therefore he is not awakened
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    1/25 strictly for arena
    Ajjohnsbb8 wrote: »
    @Sayian Injust received this champion and therefore he is not awakened

Then he's not worth going past rank 1. You'll get better in time. As if now, focus on your 4*s