**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new alliance.

IGN - Ragin' God
Line ID - Neroa65
Prestige - 5607

Looking for Platinum 3 or higher ranking AW alliance running 5x5 or any additional map 6 on specific days.

Experience includes tier 2/3 AW (Old system) or tier 3/4 (New system), maps 5 and 6.

*I don't do bosses and I hate duels* - Other events except duels, I am okay with.

Comments

• Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    What is your reason for not doing duels @Neroa65. I’m really just interested in understanding why one would say that. It’s just a game.
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Reggie wrote: »
    What is your reason for not doing duels @Neroa65. I’m really just interested in understanding why one would say that. It’s just a game.

Like you said it's just a game. Major goals for those that play the game is satisfaction and that comes through the rewards. Duels is underwhelming at best. The activity, the rewards it offers are even worse by me and I'd rather do something else.

That been said could you have a spot for me that meets my requirements? Hit me up on Line and we'll talk.