**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* duped Hawkeye or unduped Ultron to r4 ?

ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Tired of waiting and opening all bad 5* champs so need to take one of these 2 5* to r4 what would you pick ?

5* duped Hawkeye or unduped Ultron to r4 ? 71 votes

Hawkeye (duped)
63%
KpatrixShrimkinsMegaSkater67Sgt_Doakes1Ace_03vg2782SIlverProfessorJets44supergokuDuMonUadqqedfyvrTheLuceVladislas22GAM3RGUYTeddersStar_Lord_Solrac_2SnaggleCosmos_2002Thecurler 45 votes
Ultron (unduped)
36%
thetaman23SnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonDarkstar4387Erza_ScarletSpity68NastyEfnNateDanicb94Primmer79RapidlyBUZZdog3000Vinitlalka1988ZarakikDeadpool_42422112FatalEndRixobcolbyscipio987imnooneSpurgeon14H_B0MB 26 votes

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Ultron (unduped)
    ultron. Im going to r4 him unduped also. I don't think you would go wrong with hawk either, but ultron regen and immune come in handy
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Ultron (unduped)
    I'm going to rank up the one who wins this poll also will post picture as a proof :)
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hawkeye (duped)
    HE is great. I have him r4 and don't regret it at all.

Ultron is a great AQ champ but HE is a much better AW attacker. I can 1 shot r4 5* magik bosses pretty easily with him.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Thats tough!!

HE (imo) is a very under rated skill champ, and my first rank 4 Five star. I cannot tell you how many times he helped in act 5. Power drain/bleed... nuff said

Ultron - having a poison/bleed immune champ that regens, evades, causes bleed and has a shield is a must for AQ/AW and act 5.

So, that said... decide what you need the most in your current roster, then go from there. But, u will end up with both at rank 4 eventually.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It all depends on your roster
    edited February 2018
    Ultron (unduped)
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It all depends on your roster

5zcqne6qno0h.png
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Ultron (unduped)
    Since u have a good power controller I would say ultron. But I would take either one
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I would say wait unless you have t2 alphas expiring. I do love my rank 4 ultron but I no longer run suicides and only use him for defense and the occasional quest
    Ultron (unduped)
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I would say wait unless you have t2 alphas expiring. I do love my rank 4 ultron but I no longer run suicides and only use him for defense and the occasional quest

Yes have t2a expiring
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Ultron (unduped)
    I like Hawkeye WAY more he is one of my favorite champs in the game. I picked Ultron because you have magic which is a good power control champ. But it's tough.
    Ultron (unduped)
    I like Hawkeye WAY more he is one of my favorite champs in the game. I picked Ultron because you have magic which is a good power control champ. But it's tough.

Youre favourite has a clear lead at the moment will be hard for Ultron to overtake
    Ultron (unduped)
    HE won ? :smiley:
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Ultron (unduped)
    While hawkeye should have been a no brainer.....since you alread yhave the best power controller...i think Ultron should be your go to..
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye (duped)
    Hawkeye dupe is much better than Ultron undupe, hawk has great bleed and power control Ultron is just a small bleed and regen
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Ultron (unduped)
    Hawkeye dupe is much better than Ultron undupe, hawk has great bleed and power control Ultron is just a small bleed and regen

Except you know Ultron also stuns, has armor up, evades and is bleed/poison immune. That's all! And his regen is ONLY 50% of his health. 😂