**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Plz Help, I want to Complete Labyrinth

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
I need advice, I have a 4/55 unduped Stark Spider-Man as well as the vulture, miles, venom, electro synergy team. I currently have around 1k units, and a full but not overflowing stash of potions/revives/boosts. What I need help is:
How many units do I still need?
How do I spend the units most efficiently (potions vs revives)?
Is my team ok (my only other 4/55 are drax and ws, also have a 4* max sl)?
What kind of mastery setup do I need (I know I need pacify for Magik, but is it worth changing masteries throughout the run)?
Advice for fighting Maestro while using a tech champ?
If you have already completed Labyrinth I would love to know any tips that might not seem super obvious.
I have explored through videos and posts about Labyrinth, so with respect please don't tell me to look them up lol

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I can advise you.
    Not knowing your skill level, id say 2-3k units + a good stash would be good for you.
    Pacify and assassin are your best friends. I ended up not changing my masteries after i 100 Labyrinth cus they were so good. With Maestro, you just have to be super careful about his regen. As soon as it pops up (random), quit immediately.
    Spark is actually really good to use for maestro cus you can bait specials with poise and evade them with his autoevade.
    The hardest fight for a new player to labyrinth would likely be UC Venom Maestro and Magik, so practice those fights alot.
    Tag me if you need more advice
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    So what is the punishment for going with a tech/robot champion against Maestro?
    So what is the punishment for going with a tech/robot champion against Maestro?

Same as all other techs. Randomly gains regen power gain n unstoppable
    So using sparky there is extra dangerous... but you say it could be worthy as long as we quit the fight whenever he starts regening?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Grimmbear thx so far. I'd like to think I'm pretty skilled, I've completed act 5 and can solo LoL rulk. So with my measly 1k units, should I bother unlocking more levels on assassin? Currently I have it at lvl 2, but it's so expensive and I rly don't feel like saving up to max it out. So when you say 2-3k units, what would be the best way to spend them? Since my stark is unduped there is no reason to stay above 50%, but idk if I should bother with health potions other than for magik and maestro.
    Finally, idk if you remember but can I get an estimate on how many revives each fight took on the easy path? And also how often you had to quit the fight on maestro?
    Thanks so much
    So using sparky there is extra dangerous... but you say it could be worthy as long as we quit the fight whenever he starts regening?

Yes. Sometimes he won't regen at all the entire fight, sometimes he'll regen immediately.
    taojay1 wrote: »
    @Grimmbear thx so far. I'd like to think I'm pretty skilled, I've completed act 5 and can solo LoL rulk. So with my measly 1k units, should I bother unlocking more levels on assassin? Currently I have it at lvl 2, but it's so expensive and I rly don't feel like saving up to max it out. So when you say 2-3k units, what would be the best way to spend them? Since my stark is unduped there is no reason to stay above 50%, but idk if I should bother with health potions other than for magik and maestro.
    Finally, idk if you remember but can I get an estimate on how many revives each fight took on the easy path? And also how often you had to quit the fight on maestro?
    Thanks so much

Only died vs UC 2x and Magik 4x. Venom i died 2x trying to bait his special. I dont remember on my first attempt of Maestro, but i do remember just giving up for a while after he regened 5x in a row. I don't think you have to max assassin, 2 should be fine. Revives should be what you spend units on. Potions should mostly be farmed from RoL
    Also how exactly does Maestro's thing work? Is it like he gains a random buff at the start of the fight and every 30 seconds?
    And is worth spending units to drop willpower or other useless masteries for my run?
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    He can start the fight with a regen/power flood/unstoppable or randomly gain them mid fight. Also, there's a chance he can stack them. The idea is to quit the fight when you see a regen, taunt should be able to handle power flood to some extent. You don't really need any points in defence apart from block proficiency unless you're on suicides.
    Good luck!
    @Grimmbear @nameplas just wanted to update you guys... I beat it! Took me about 2k units as well as some gifts from my alliance mates. Maestro was a pain mostly bc regen. Magik actually went really well for me, I had a strategy of pushing over a bar while taunt and parry were active. Also wm was really difficult actually, his ai makes it hard to build poise. Thx for your help guys
    @Grimmbear @nameplas just wanted to update you guys... I beat it! Took me about 2k units as well as some gifts from my alliance mates. Maestro was a pain mostly bc regen. Magik actually went really well for me, I had a strategy of pushing over a bar while taunt and parry were active. Also wm was really difficult actually, his ai makes it hard to build poise. Thx for your help guys

So, did you go with the spider-team?
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    @taojay1 congrats!

Yep! I changed up my masteries so that both lesser and greater precision were maxed, bc my spidey is unduped. I also maxed out pierce

Yep! I changed up my masteries so that both lesser and greater precision were maxed, bc my spidey is unduped. I also maxed out pierce

100% or one path?
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    I would help but I haven’t beat Chapter 1 of RttL soo...

100% or one path?

@beyonder8421 1 path. I don't think I'll be 100% labyrinth for a while lol
    I just finished act 5, but I have to pick my battles. I am pretty sure I will die miserably in the middle of the easy path and I will have to rely on a ton of potions to end it. Very afraid of getting into something I cannot finish (due to my lack of concentration).
    What would you recommend as practice, apart from the actual LoL?
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    Did you get a tech gem to awaken your stark op?
    I just finished act 5, but I have to pick my battles. I am pretty sure I will die miserably in the middle of the easy path and I will have to rely on a ton of potions to end it. Very afraid of getting into something I cannot finish (due to my lack of concentration).
    What would you recommend as practice, apart from the actual LoL?

@beyonder8421 who do you plan on using? The most obvious practice is rol ws, cuz of the free potions. Take note that his ai is very passive compared to labyrinth. You might also consider fighting act 4 venom with 2 or 3 stars to get a feel for labyrinth venom.

Labyrinth was definitely a bit more difficult than I expected. I could solo rulk, so I figured I could solo most of the fights, but fatigue got to me and I ended up using a lot more resources than I wanted to. So my advice would be to grind out potions in rol, to the point where your stash is really overflowing.
    Did you get a tech gem to awaken your stark op?

@CloserByTomorrow sadly not :( I did get a mutant gem tho, which I'm happy about except I don't have a mutant 5* lol. Even if I did pull a tech I'm not sure I would be happy bc I would have to choose between my 4/55 stark and my 1/25 sl that I pulled a couple weeks ago
    Depending on your skills with Starlord, Sparky may be more worth it.
    @beyonder8421 I have a 5/50 sig 99 starlord and very much prefer his animations and simplicity, however I think sparky is a lot more useful overall. Most people would say sl tho bc sparky doesn't need to be duped to be good