**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar gathering 5 souls in 2 fights (please don’t nerf)😂

Just used Morningstar in uncollected event and after playing 2 fights she was at 5 souls(which is awesome) has anybody else seen this? I went for a L3 and the timer started. Finished the fights before the ticker completed. I actually like this change. Maybe we can implement if you finish the fight with L3 she gains 1 soul but with the ticker and can be 2. But I’m just letting you guys know. Comment if you see this. Btw my Morningstar is 5* awakened and I’m playing on a 8+ iPhone if that helps

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,019 ★★★★★
    how many SP3's did you do per fight?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    What was your team. She starts the fight with an extra soul when under 2, when paired with Angela. Maybe there is a clue in the synergies you used.
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    This was a bug that they supposedly fixed with the recent update
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Lol if you don't want it nerfed then don't say anything. It could be the angela synergy
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    i did have angela on the squad but I had her before on the team and it didn't add 5 souls in 2 fights. and I just used 1 L3
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    per fight
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    What was your team. She starts the fight with an extra soul when under 2, when paired with Angela. Maybe there is a clue in the synergies you used.

Yeah that’s not the synergie with Angela. That’s with guillotine