**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank up to 5 (5 star edition)

beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I can now rank 5 a 5 star. And this are my two options. Both duped 4/55. Already did Act 5. So next big thing should be LoL.
Medusa has more prestige, but Archangel is immune to ability accuracy reduction.

Who should I rank up to 5 (5 star edition) 27 votes

Archangel
29%
RagamugginGunnerMasterTroller42SnaggleSpiderCoolsBahamutLogan00Mrmarvel123leviticusthegreat 8 votes
Medusa
55%
Stara99danielmathRaganatorLoPrestiDarcilisHeroBoltsyWildpantsbryce7mSac123_DoctorJDingalopiratezoroLogangronckiJNuclearshadow_lurker22 15 votes
Meh
14%
SKK65ElitehunterMaldroit1Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 4 votes

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Medusa
    Medusa is easy to use and is an absolute beast in LOL. Even the Maestro fight is easy cause she's a Cosmic (he nullifies some furies, but you get them back instantly anyway). Use her with full suicides.

At rank 5 she doesn't need any synergies for the enrage timer (other than Karnak/BB for the +25% attack), so you have 2 spots open for utility champs (like your AA). If you don't need them then Ronan is a great champ to bring for Cosmic Supremacy.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Should I add that Archangel is immune to limbo when using neurotoxins?
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    There’s so many champs immune to AA
    There’s so many champs immune to AA

But AA is "immune" to most of them. (His ability accuracy cannot be reduced).
    His way of shutting down the opponent is also very useful, neurotoxins are amazing.

On the other hand, Medusa is very powerful, she is great against robots, and someone mentioned she is good against Maestro in LOL.

It's a tough choice, but I am glad these are the two champions I have to choose from.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa.

Aa is so over rated. Any immune shuts him down.
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Medusa.

Aa is so over rated. Any immune shuts him down.

Depends on the amount of immunities. A bleed immune makes both less efficient (AA more than Medusa), but a full debuff immune would affect Medusa more than AA, as AA would not lose his ability accuracy. I guess Medusa would compensate this with furies and auto-block though.