**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

$50 for a 5 star (almost), $30 for 2 - 4 stars. . . . makes me wonder . .

BigDudeBigDude Posts: 82
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Why do I still get offers for one 4 star for 2500 units and one 3 star for 400 units. That is laughable. I think it is time to revisit that . . .

Comments

• BigDudeBigDude Posts: 82
    good point, amended to "almost". but mainly the point is the 2, 4stars + sig stones for $30.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    edited March 2018
    hmm yeah I think I will pay $50, wait a month, and still not have enough for a full crystal. (yes I know that assumes I start at zero and dont get any shards during the month)
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Still bette than the $50 1/2 crystal they offered last time
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    The 4* crystal offer should be change to 5* already. I believe they were supposed to revisit those prices but haven't yet.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Worsr deal ever. $50 for part of a 5*, and you have to wait a month to get it.

Even worse than the last 5* deal of $50 for 5,000 shards?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    shiiiiiii .... don't tell this particular gaming company they are silly. Let's pretend the deals are deliciously interesting. You do realize that stupidity is a terminal illness that can't be cured, right? Let's pretend they are smart and offer great deals, but we just don't buy it, it's ok.

Haha, just kidding, joke aside, many of the deals either (1) NEVER improve in terms of return/value, or rarity/value; (2) grow with the game when harder contents, higher star champs, etc have been released; (3) NEVER innovate, always same old package, same old type of offers; (4) NEVER reflect the diff level of player's progression, such as progressive/tier'ed deals for non-uncollected vs collected (ok, in fact there maybe a few, but only a few cases of sales, plus the new crystals for uncollected).

Anyway, this is global open markets, new economy, this company can offer anything they like, including dog poo, it'll be upto the smart consumers to decide whether to pay for it or not.

Remember Nokia? ... at the end customers have the final say.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    If Konami charges 10$ for save slots, Kabam will also have **** offers in comparison.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    @Knightarthus and @DTMelodicMetal You guys are exactly right on this one

Last deal was £49 for 5000 5* shards
    The other deal I remember is £99 for a 5* crystal

This deal (£49 9000 5* shards) is one of the best I've seen them offer.. Not saying it's an amazing offer but still much better then the previous ones I seen..
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    If you have the money, then go for it. 50$ isn't much, but that's all relative to your situation, being a 12 year old with no job and no concept of expense, or a 38 year old working at a fast food place or a Physician's assistant whos 36. 50$ isn't much to me, Ive gambled and lost much more than that at Pachanga lol, and im not starving or in the streets. To each their own.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Grippies wrote: »
    The 5* offer isn't even enough shards for a full crystal. It's 1000 short. But they give you 1000 4* shards. I'm confused.

Yah we heard you the first time.