Remenber SuperBlock???

24

Comments

  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 264 ★★
    Also if you just don’t die in AW it doesn’t matter who the other team brings.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    OP has no perspective. Blade has counters. Pre 12 SW, DS, Thor, etc had NO counters. Like several people have already stated, STOP PLACING SO MUCH MYSTIC. This it what they're trying to curb with Blade. Why aren't you complaining about Magik like everyone used to? They didn't nerf her so what changed? The game desperately needed a champ like Blade because of the imbalance. You couldn't throw a stone without hitting a Magik AW boss.
    You know why everyone is using him? Cuz people won't stop placing mystics and cuz of this little thing called hype. EVERYONE knows about Blade. It's all they've heard about for months. When something has that much hype, people gravitate towards it. Given time, it will pass. New champs will be introduced and people will move on to something else. Then you'll quit complaining about Blade and move on to that. Just like what happened with Magik.
  • SangoSayenSangoSayen Posts: 16
    edited March 2018
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    OP has no perspective. Blade has counters. Pre 12 SW, DS, Thor, etc had NO counters. Like several people have already stated, STOP PLACING SO MUCH MYSTIC. This it what they're trying to curb with Blade. Why aren't you complaining about Magik like everyone used to? They didn't nerf her so what changed? The game desperately needed a champ like Blade because of the imbalance. You couldn't throw a stone without hitting a Magik AW boss.
    You know why everyone is using him? Cuz people won't stop placing mystics and cuz of this little thing called hype. EVERYONE knows about Blade. It's all they've heard about for months. When something has that much hype, people gravitate towards it. Given time, it will pass. New champs will be introduced and people will move on to something else. Then you'll quit complaining about Blade and move on to that. Just like what happened with Magik.



    Please

    the best defenders are currently medusa modok magik mephisto dormamu and other...... please stop with your arguments "stop placing so much mystic" the problem is not only to the mystic but to all the bad character ! Put captain marvel ant man she hulk drax cable and other useless character in defense is not smart and does not advance the discussion,

    The open discussion is about diversity that no longer exists because blade is over used. focus on the subject of the discussion and stop defending your blades to be able to evolve the topic
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited March 2018
    SangoSayen wrote: »
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    OP has no perspective. Blade has counters. Pre 12 SW, DS, Thor, etc had NO counters. Like several people have already stated, STOP PLACING SO MUCH MYSTIC. This it what they're trying to curb with Blade. Why aren't you complaining about Magik like everyone used to? They didn't nerf her so what changed? The game desperately needed a champ like Blade because of the imbalance. You couldn't throw a stone without hitting a Magik AW boss.
    You know why everyone is using him? Cuz people won't stop placing mystics and cuz of this little thing called hype. EVERYONE knows about Blade. It's all they've heard about for months. When something has that much hype, people gravitate towards it. Given time, it will pass. New champs will be introduced and people will move on to something else. Then you'll quit complaining about Blade and move on to that. Just like what happened with Magik.



    Please

    the best defenders are currently medusa modok magik mephisto dormamu and other...... please stop with your arguments "stop placing so much mystic" the problem is not only to the mystic but to all the bad character ! Put captain marvel ant man she hulk drax cable and other useless character in defense is not smart and does not advance the discussion,

    The open discussion is about diversity that no longer exists because blade is over used. focus on the subject of the discussion and stop defending your blades to be able to evolve the topic

    I'll stop defending if you stop attacking.

    Also, Cable is a pretty good defender and a perfect blade counter. psh.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 622 ★★★
    The point is
    He doesn't got blade
    And butthurt from others who got him
    Anyways cry till kabam do something
  • ImranImran Posts: 212
    When bishop will be available to many players. Blade will be useless. He is too annoying. Totally destroy blade.
  • TKal wrote: »
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

    Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

    Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.

    See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her

    This is how we know you’re not in a high tier like he is, because up here, there’s no such thing as a good boss
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 886 ★★★
    If post the attackers why not post the defenders in those bgs?

    I am willing to bet there are a ton of mystic bosses.

    Nothing to see here just a butthurt clan stuck in mystic wars. Move on...
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 886 ★★★
    TKal wrote: »
    Just Cable, Yondu, Morningstar (meh, Blade Kill her so fast) and Ice Man. But, the trinity Blade Ghost and Spark is covered.
    Is a trend whitout options. For this for make various again the game kabam must make something.

    Repeat. Not a problem but if not make nothing for Blade, in this case, give me back Strange, Thor etc or Superblock and give us more options

    Nobody push a gun to head to the people for buy crystals for blade or try to pull him whit tons of fragments. Isn’t a good reason for not stop the trend.

    See that’s when we know you don’t know the game. The best AW boss is Medusa, yet you didn’t even mention her

    This is how we know you’re not in a high tier like he is, because up here, there’s no such thing as a good boss

    This is how we know you are not in a high tier (do not feel bad I am not either). High tier AW purposely place medusa because she usually guarentees less attack bonus, and very high tier AW where both team usually tries for diversity and will get 3bg clears + 100% exploration it usually comes down to attack bonus. Medusa is ideal because all she needs is to get 3 kills and not get soloed by a 5/65 blade.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    How I think it works:
    Those that have Blade, obviously don’t want him nerfed,
    Those that don’t have Blade, but they have everyone that he counters, want him nerfed,
    Those who want Blade, but only want him nerfed because they don’t have Blade,
    Those that want him nerfed just to mess with half the leaderboard top players that have a maxed out 5/65 Blade.
    Those who don’t have Blade, don’t want him nerfed but hopes he comes around in their next 4 star crystal, instead of that magneto Marvel now they just got because they have the awakening gem, the sig stones and all the catalyst to max him out, which they’ve been saving for 3 months. (That’s me btw)
    Those that don’t like trends, want Blade nerfed,
    Those that don’t like Blade, want Blade nerfed,

    I think the best way to nerf Blade is to make a new champ to counter his ability’s, but then he will still but useful, he will still be the same and then that new champ can start having his own nerf posts.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    SangoSayen wrote: »
    Blade allows of course to do all the content of the game without paying a lot, like scarlet witch, team block or strange at the beginning of the game. kabam does not like it. I think kabam prefers that people pay a lot

    Jesus man, you still have to have skills. Just because people have blade doesn't mean they are great. Everyone with any sense ranked their blade and he's good attack, that's why you see so many, but not everyone has blade. Many people have done just fine because they play well. Either get better or get blade, and stop crying on here. Nobody wants to hear you cry anymore.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    People like you will get Blade nerfed. please stop.

    Blade has counters, and Kabam might release some other counters to him. If you don't like to see many Blades in Wars stop placing Magik, Dormmamu, etc in AW.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 615 ★★★
    The funny thing is when someone says: "war is supposed to be based on skill" but then they can only defeat Mystics/Magik/MD using Blade :D
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 410 ★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Blade is the man because people keep placing the same stupid defenders. Stop placing magik, dormammu, mephisto everywhere and maybe people will quit bringing blade.

    I think you mean stop placing villains and mystics. That leaves evade, medusa, iceman, and 1 or 2 more and that is it
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Badrose wrote: »
    The funny thing is when someone says: "war is supposed to be based on skill" but then they can only defeat Mystics/Magik/MD using Blade :D

    They probably CAN beat them with others. But why not use the best tool for the job?

    If you’re going to put a nail in the wall, do you grab a screwdriver and tap it in? No you grab the best tool for the job, and use that.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    MattScott wrote: »
    Badrose wrote: »
    The funny thing is when someone says: "war is supposed to be based on skill" but then they can only defeat Mystics/Magik/MD using Blade :D

    They probably CAN beat them with others. But why not use the best tool for the job?

    If you’re going to put a nail in the wall, do you grab a screwdriver and tap it in? No you grab the best tool for the job, and use that.

    Sure, but considering that a lot of guys I know and Ytubers spent hundred (if not thousand) of dollars to get it, probably that not the case, at least for many. BTW the point is Wars are a joke and were never based on skill (and never will be just like the whole game) but on who has the best champions. Ok, I'm off topic. :p
  • the only arguments of the defenders of blade is to say "do not put more naughty and mystic in defense" it does not make sense, change all the defenders that we have up for years (magik dorma, ... ) just for 1 character? it shows exactly that this character is too powerful.
  • BreakoutBreakout Posts: 33
    Yeah, but tell me who not villain can be good. She Hulk? Spidergwen? Hulk?Elektra? Rocket Racoon? Sentry? Just some names.
    There aren’t not villains hard to beat whit Blade. There aren’t. Also whitout Magik or Dormammu is the same. This trend not stop bcoz no options in game.

    please use google translator, cant take you serious otherwise
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited March 2018
    MattScott wrote: »
    Badrose wrote: »
    The funny thing is when someone says: "war is supposed to be based on skill" but then they can only defeat Mystics/Magik/MD using Blade :D

    They probably CAN beat them with others. But why not use the best tool for the job?

    If you’re going to put a nail in the wall, do you grab a screwdriver and tap it in? No you grab the best tool for the job, and use that.

    This guy gets it.

    People were dealing with Mystics/MD before Blade. It just sucked more then. It sucks less now.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Put Medusa as AW boss to force players to solo her with Ghost Rider and skill
  • RektorRektor Posts: 662 ★★★
    Put Medusa as AW boss to force players to solo her with Ghost Rider and skill

    Or just use hood and mash buttons without thinking.

    Everyone has a counter. It’s a champ-specific situational game now. The wrong champ in the wrong situation will make the best player look like trash. And vice versa.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,529 ★★★
    SangoSayen wrote: »
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    OP has no perspective. Blade has counters. Pre 12 SW, DS, Thor, etc had NO counters. Like several people have already stated, STOP PLACING SO MUCH MYSTIC. This it what they're trying to curb with Blade. Why aren't you complaining about Magik like everyone used to? They didn't nerf her so what changed? The game desperately needed a champ like Blade because of the imbalance. You couldn't throw a stone without hitting a Magik AW boss.
    You know why everyone is using him? Cuz people won't stop placing mystics and cuz of this little thing called hype. EVERYONE knows about Blade. It's all they've heard about for months. When something has that much hype, people gravitate towards it. Given time, it will pass. New champs will be introduced and people will move on to something else. Then you'll quit complaining about Blade and move on to that. Just like what happened with Magik.



    Please

    the best defenders are currently medusa modok magik mephisto dormamu and other...... please stop with your arguments "stop placing so much mystic" the problem is not only to the mystic but to all the bad character ! Put captain marvel ant man she hulk drax cable and other useless character in defense is not smart and does not advance the discussion,

    The open discussion is about diversity that no longer exists because blade is over used. focus on the subject of the discussion and stop defending your blades to be able to evolve the topic

    Well,It still stands true that a majority,Or most of the best defenders are mystic,
    Also,In your examples,3 of 5 or 60% (Sorry,I'm a nerd) of your 5 examples are mystic,See?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,529 ★★★
    Wait...This thread's about Perfect block,But now is an argument of nerfing blade,and alliance war Defense?

    Sheesh
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    I thought is about reviving doc strange sw and thor that is before 12.0

    At the start no one mention nerfing blade at all

    Haiz
  • I agree with the OP. The diversity and uniqueness of using different heroes has died. We’re back at the SW and Dr strange situation again, in terms of synergies. I do believe the synergy needs to be adjusted the same way it was with Strange and scarlet. Making heroes to counter the synergy or specific heroes while they sold a intentionally sold a Dr Strange crystal, had his arena, sold rank up material only to cut him and Scarlet down was a complete slap in the face. Now we’re here again.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★
    Blade Trinity is a far cry from the SW/Doc teams pre 12.0. Granted, it fits the current meta, but it is much more limited than the pre-12.0 meta.

    But the answer isn’t to devalue existing champs—far better to utilize game design that forces players to make choices and use strategy to clear content, and there are plenty of opportunities to limit the effectiveness of the Trinity champs via design. That’s precisely what they didn’t do during the 12.0 debacle, and I’m hopeful they learned something from that.

    Dr. Zola
  • Imran wrote: »
    When bishop will be available to many players. Blade will be useless. He is too annoying. Totally destroy blade.
    Imran wrote: »
    When bishop will be available to many players. Blade will be useless. He is too annoying. Totally destroy blade.

    Ahahahah!!! You forgot Spark??? Bishop whit Spark is a joke! Repeat. No option in game vs the magic trio. Is a trend bcoz is the most powerful. If there are options this query not exist 😉
  • Shrimkins wrote: »
    Blade is the man because people keep placing the same stupid defenders. Stop placing magik, dormammu, mephisto everywhere and maybe people will quit bringing blade.

    I think you mean stop placing villains and mystics. That leaves evade, medusa, iceman, and 1 or 2 more and that is it


    A lot of people still not understand (or maybe not wanna understand). The wars rules are clear! Diversity give so much points! Iceman? Ok, but I can place only 1 for group. Medusa? Of course but I can place only 1 for group. Etc etc.

    Understand Or not???

    This is the reason. The Spark/Blade/Ghost trend destroy the playable of wars for this!

    Not difficult to understand!
  • Somebody wrote: “place not villain”.

    Ok, who??? She Hulk? Spidergwen? Starlord? Black Bolt? And those are good defenders????

    C’mon please!
Sign In or Register to comment.