**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best of the Worst

JNuclearJNuclear Posts: 16
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Which do you think is the best out of these champions?

Best of the Worst 89 votes

Kamala Khan (Hopefully Not)
3%
DOKTOROKTOPUSElitehunterWaboba 3 votes
Collosus
5%
Alfa_PigeonDayDreamerTellthemIAMljainD5Paulafenix 5 votes
Carnage
3%
KenshioDrpancakesXxLoganTDCxX 3 votes
Hulk
82%
CableBigMoLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMegaSkater67humzah217LoPrestiSpity68FrostyX_ScottSaiyanRomario26TeflonscoundrelINTEGRALbuffajrTendersquadItay1234212DrenlinDanicb94SIlverProfessor 73 votes
Howard The Duck
5%
Midknight007nameplasvinniegainzLaVarBBBJNuclear 5 votes

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Hulk
    R u okay mate? Hulk is a beast and arguably the best science in the game. I mean thx for the giggle..
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Dude carnage has buffs like physical resist and block profeciency and also blood lust are you insane???
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    Hulk
    dude hulk is a beast
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hulk
    Bro, Hulk is great, what are you talking about??
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Lols.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    vote for Kamala, but you put hulk there, idk, you start playing yesterday or what?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Hulk
    Hulk. But I think you mean She-Hulk
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Danicb94 wrote: »
    Dingalo wrote: »
    by far the dumbest poll i've ever seen. sorry. but hulk is arguably the best science champ in the game. easily top 3.

i actually laughed little when i saw hulk lmao

well not that easily, Void, Hulk Ragnarok, Quake are way better and right now Luke Cage and maybe Red Hulk are better options than Hulk, so he may be at 5th or 6th place if we rank the best science champions, imo Hulk is overrated he is powerful only when he is at low health, he may be useful for his stun and that's all, at full health his damage is laughable, anyway i agree this poll is rare, Hulk is way better than the others...

To say Void, Hulk Ragnarok and Quake are way better than OG Hulk i don't agree with by any stretch. I don't mean to say that Hulk is better than them either though. They are all demi-god tier in their own ways in different aspects fo the game. In act 5, Hulk was my MVP... Collector, any boss fight he was my MVP. In higher game content there no way of avoiding the damage. Having a champ that simply demolishes anything in his path and will outdamage any other science champ when he's lower health is something that people actually underrate. He's the only champ that when i lose health or take combos, i gain confidence. His ability to reliably chain stun has taken me through several tiles plus a boss kill in act 5. He is a monster. I'm not saying the others are not... they are, but in their own ways. I actually don't like ranking champs too much... it depends which area in the game we're talking about.