**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So about the crystal drop rate reveal

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Will we get info on the old 5* featured drop rates?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    Please stop creating new threads about the same topic discussed elsewhere.

I have yet to see any threads asking about this, but it's not gonna matter anyways because if there are other threads then we will all be merged.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Different topic those were about the Feature Premiums and Featured Grandmaster. I'm talking about featured 5*s
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Will we get info on the old 5* featured drop rates?

The drop rate numbers are being disclosed in-game using an info button that will appear in the store where you buy the crystal. Odds will therefore only be shown for crystals that exist and are purchasable after the update is released.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    You guys are not reading the OP. He is asking about the OLD crystals. Not the ones that are coming up or will be there after the update. I do not think they will reveal that information.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    I plan on saving a blade crystal until after the update and will see if they disclose the rates on that crystal.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »
    I plan on saving a blade crystal until after the update and will see if they disclose the rates on that crystal.

That's an interesting idea.