**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool or Blade to r5?

SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Both 4*. Gwenpool is duped, Blade is not. Only enough cats to take one to Rank 5. Thanks!

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Well... technically, you don't need crazy synergies to make the most of Gwenpool.
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    edited March 2018
    I also have Spark Spidey and Ghostrider for the Blade synergy. They are both unduped and currently at rank 4.
    I’ve also been using Gwenpool much longer; I just picked up Blade yesterday.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Steelhead wrote: »
    I also have Spark Spidey and Ghostrider for the Blade synergy. They are both unduped and currently at rank 4.
    I’ve also been using Gwenpool much longer; I just picked up Blade yesterday.

Just...... just stop. Do the blade. Trust me, i didn't, it is a regret. Just do it. Stop what you're doing and go do it. Right now. I'll wait.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Mmm... just use both on hard content and compare :)
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    edited March 2018
    I feel like I’m better with GP after some experimenting. But not sure if I’m using Blade to his fullest potential...I’m just not impressed yet. I certainly wouldn’t say he’s **** though. Maybe I’m missing the best way to use him. I dunno! I don’t want to think it’s all hype. Is it because he’s unduped?
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Neither GP or Blade require duping to be god tier. In your case, I would probably suggest Blade, since you have GR and Stark Spidey too. They all benefit from Blade's synergies and will be a very powerful team once you get used to using them.
  • Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
    edited March 2018
    An unduped Blade is better than Gwenpool in some situations.
    Eg: With Ghost Rider and SE Spidey, he is better against Mystics and Villians.

A Duped Gwenpool is better everywhere else.

If you have Starky and GR as 4 stars (at least) and your focus is war, go for blade.
    Otherwise take Gwenpool.