**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider points Question

JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
I haven’t received any of the points for last months monthly event completions or the awards I redeemed for 30k yet. They said I would receive them by today but I have not received anything yet.

I’m pretty new at the Insider stuff and could find a support on their page. Can anyone shed light on how this works.

Thanks

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    It'll be there later on today. Patience. :-)
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I haven't received mine yet for completing beginner, normal or heroic yet either. Maybe they'll come at the end of the day?
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Read the disclaimers people.. Sheesh
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I thought it was the 31st Jan they were awarded
    I did read it right didn't I?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

No, it is usually about 10 days after the event ends that they get added. For reference here is this month:
    akfwtyf47yb4.png
    Notice that is it March 9th the points get awarded after the event has ended on February 28th.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Always last day always last minute. Happens tho.
    edited February 2018
    Thawnim wrote: »

No, it is usually about 10 days after the event ends that they get added. For reference here is this month:
    akfwtyf47yb4.png
    Notice that is it March 9th the points get awarded after the event has ended on February 28th.

So tonight the points are awarded for the sentry quests?
    Thawnim wrote: »

akfwtyf47yb4.png

So tonight the points are awarded for the sentry quests?

I believe so. Modok points hit last month on January 11th as you can see below:
    kjy1w3bbgu72.png
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    I’ve read that guys and the phrase “points will be awarded by 2/9/18” insinuates the points would be there by that date not at the end of the date.

I was just curious cause I don’t really know who to contact if I don’t get them.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Thanks Thawnim. That was helpful. :-)
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    No one, they always show up.. and if they don't you're screwed because they stated add your name exactly as it appears according to their instructions. Cannot help you past that.
    Jakearound wrote: »
    I’ve read that guys and the phrase “points will be awarded by 2/9/18” insinuates the points would be there by that date not at the end of the date.

I was just curious cause I don’t really know who to contact if I don’t get them.

They've been pretty accurate before
  • DawhiDawhi Posts: 16
    I haven't received any of my insider points at all an I was supposed to get them today but I woke up today an got on it and it still says I have 30,456 points still can someone help me
    Dawhi wrote: »
    I haven't received any of my insider points at all an I was supposed to get them today but I woke up today an got on it and it still says I have 30,456 points still can someone help me

Read above. They will arrive later tonight. The day is still young.
  • DawhiDawhi Posts: 16
    I haven't received my 2* sentry yet an it says I would've been getting it today but still haven't came yet how long does it usually take
  • did you ever get your points?
  • PhobiaPhobia Posts: 6
    I've been claiming my points yet they haven't arrived.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Ayerrrrrp wrote: »
    did you ever get your points?
    Phobia wrote: »
    I've been claiming my points yet they haven't arrived.

Guys please read the fine print on the Marvel Insider points.... most big ones (20,000+) are timed points. As in you get them like a month or so after doing/redeeming them. Only smaller amounts like the 250/500 "Read/Watch This" ones are instant.

As for who to contact if you don't get your points it is here: https://marvel.com/corporate/contact

But again most likely you are just not realizing the delay in points. For example this current months Quest Activities say this (read the bottom part):

"limit 1 per lifetime

Earn 10,000 points when you complete the Beginner difficulty of the X-Men:Savage Future Quest by 4/4/18. Enter your Contest of Champions Player Name below. Player names are case sensitive - enter your player name EXACTLY as it appears in the game. To view your player name, go to your Summoner Profile, tap your player avatar at the top of the home screen next to the energy bar and currency balance.

Points will be awarded by 4/13/18"

So the points form last month's event (the Black Panther one) will be awarded within the next 5 days or so (I don't remember what day it said... it was either the 9th or the 11th I think).

Hope this helps! A lot of people have trouble understanding the delayed points part of the program.... but once you realize it then it becomes easy to plan ahead for future bundles (the good news is you always get he points from the previous event just before the rewards expire).
  • Yesca4YaYesca4Ya Posts: 1
    This month they are giving rewards for fastest completion of normal or heroic difficulty? Want to make sure before I start.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Yesca4Ya wrote: »
    This month they are giving rewards for fastest completion of normal or heroic difficulty? Want to make sure before I start.

Points are only for basic completion of beginner, normal and heroic. You can complete each once and get the points as long as you input your game name into the Marvel Insider reward site.
  • Does anyone know the dates for the April challenge? I feel like it was points awarded by 5/7 and able to redeem through 5/11?? But the message is no longer in my inbox. Also, anyone who has participated in this in the past, are they normally pretty good about getting everyone’s points in on time? Thanks!