**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have internet but I can't log in

Comments

• Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Same
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Same
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    same
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Same old story, emergency maintenance follows scheduled maintenance. Just finished last fight in modok's lab and this happens.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Same
  • Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    I am experiencing the same, have an android
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Sigh. Was trying to do arena for units so I can refill energy in Uncollected event quest :(
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Yayepfx2zh0mxah.png
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    chaos3430 wrote: »
    Cause the scheduled maintenance broke the game as usual, one fix and two more breaks will arise, hail Kabaam

True
  • Yup android as well in the middle of wrapping up master mode too litteraly jut bought a energy refill and kicked me out bummer
  • MalanMalan Posts: 26
    f9_abs wrote: »
    Same old story, emergency maintenance follows scheduled maintenance. Just finished last fight in modok's lab and this happens.

I was fighting uncollected event quest last boss
  • adamlar4102adamlar4102 Posts: 18
    02:59 - scheduled maintenance
    03:00 - emergency maintenance

GO TO HELL.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I used an XP boost, as I was working to fully complete Master mode for the event quest.
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    Kabam doesn’t care. Good luck getting that or any other boosts back. Different week, same result. Maintenance that they schedule and do every week must b very complex and complicated. After bout 1yr they still can’t get it right. SMDH!
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    hj2vdj74t6f7.jpg