**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how to get alpha catalysts?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
How do you get these things? it seems I can only get them though alliance quests but my guild never does any. All the guilds I have joined never do them to earn honor. So how are people ranking up their champions?

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    How do you get these things? it seems I can only get them though alliance quests but my guild never does any. All the guilds I have joined never do them to earn honor. So how are people ranking up their champions?

You can use glory (not honor) from the alliance quests to buy them from the glory store. You can also pull them from Greater gifting crystals and Map 3 crystals. Aside from that the monthly special events award some alpha catalysts. And there is an alpha catalyst arena that runs every 9 days.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    which alpha? T1a or T2a? anyway T1a is much more common and alot easier to get, although it may also run out easily if you are active in ranking up your champs. T2a is more rare, but if u r uncollected it comes much easier than before.

u can get it from story quest in Act 4 and 5
    u can get it from monthly quest, especially in Master mode and Uncollected mode
    u can buy it from Glory store
    u can get it from AQ crystals on higher maps like map 4/5/6 crystals (each map has diff items dropping, u can check the details in the AQ reward page)
    u can get it from the new AW season rewards
    u can get the T1a from weekly catalyst arena
    u occasionally get it from monthly login calendar or special event calendar
    u occasionally get to buy it from some special sales
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Thanks. The only way I noticed was from glory points but my guild never seems to do the quest and I have tried changing but no guilds ever seem to do them. I will check the other options. Just seems like I can get any further in the game cause they are so hard to come by. How hard are they to get in the arena?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    Thanks. The only way I noticed was from glory points but my guild never seems to do the quest and I have tried changing but no guilds ever seem to do them. I will check the other options. Just seems like I can get any further in the game cause they are so hard to come by. How hard are they to get in the arena?

It's easy if you have enough champs and can maintain a streak in arena. What is your level in the game? You should probably look for a new alliance while you are here on the forums.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    What they said. I personally rely on glory, alpha arena and monthly quests.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Lvl 41.
  • Since the release of T2 Alphas, T1 Alphas are a lot easier to obtain. Of course, I'm level 43, so this is my own personal experience.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Glory store