**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Women of Power Event Discussion [MERGED]

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
No storyline in Women of Power quest-is this intentional?
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    but would it not be wierd if it was flipped? women beating men?
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I was looking in this forum to see if there's at least a post talking more of this event, but there's nothing, even the same information of the in game mailbox will be enough, but there's nothing.

wb483x9xsqi8.png
    mpaj5qv0379z.png

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    so what the issue is? are you not finding the info you're looking for?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I thought the women in the event where going to be op and like give us a challenge but I enjoyed it and like the zero energy part
  • Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    Damn, you’re right. My bad
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing. An odd way of celebrating women. But at least they are bringing them to the fron?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    You get Points for winning WITH a female Champ. Not for killing them. Lol.
  • dangerbludangerblu Posts: 47
    Savio444 wrote: »
    dangerblu wrote: »
    Please Kabam doesn't care about women. They gave us the aliance event that is too easy, quest where boss has rating about 2k, they made one path that you need to go again the same path, you use no energy, wasn't it better to just give us these reward instead of this quest, because it's a waste of time, especially for android users. I am going to do modok's lab because I have more fun on playing 30k hyperion with buffet than 2k hela without anything. The worst event ever(I am writing this because i don't remember any worse event right now).

It’s free stuff, they didn’t even need to do this event but they did.
    Go play a different game

It's not free stuff, free stuff is when you get some things because you just log in. What about time, maybe you like wasting your time for almost nothing but I prefer doing arena. They didn't have to do this? Seriously this is an argument for you? Maybe they should add quest where you get 1* crystals for completing 6 paths which every path takes 70 energy. Will you playing it and you will love that event? I assume yes because they didn't have to do it and is free. I don't like this event because it's boring and is waste of time, Kabam could do anything special, like no women champions to beat and give the node that if you're not playing woman the character you play against is 6 times stronger or you're weaker or your abilities doesn' t work as well as power gain. Now it's just watching auto fight and hoping when will this end. I am not angry, I am just disappointed because I was hoping for something more interesting.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    it seems to me that this event is not getting the attention it deserves.

Look at Seatin's video, talking about the rewards and the respect of the date. Pretty insightful

https://youtu.be/5-HXFOmjyaY
    -.-
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    Seriously this is suppose to be an event that empowers women but all 3 difficult just makes them look weak. I believe we should have received an event like the boss rush where each node is buffed to their abilities. Releasing such an easy challenge doesn't make me feel kabam sees women as equals or have "power"
    STShorty wrote: »
    Seriously this is suppose to be an event that empowers women but all 3 difficult just makes them look weak. I believe we should have received an event like the boss rush where each node is buffed to their abilities. Releasing such an easy challenge doesn't make me feel kabam sees women as equals or have "power"

A 24-Hour Boss Rush is not feasible.
    Since when difficulty of an event or lack of post on forum indicated the respect for women? seriously?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Yes a little in game event made to acknowledge a day and was made easy and gave free rewards, needs to be more empowering even though IT'S JUST A GAME
    imnoone wrote: »
    Since when difficulty of an event or lack of post on forum indicated the respect for women? seriously?

I suspect this may have something to do with a certain YouTube Video. That's when the Posts started rolling in.
  • dangerbludangerblu Posts: 47
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    not everyone has fun challenging a 30k hyperion.
    many players have the opposite of a fun time when they face a map full of 10k opponents
    I didn't say that playing against 30k Hyperion is fun, but it is more enjoyable than watching like my Cap.Marvel destroy Hela using Auto-Fight. Fighting against herusing fingers is not fun at all.

ArmandStar wrote: »
    imnoone wrote: »

i understand the feel for the lack of post. almost every event has a forum post. so, when an event comes and there is no post, it gives that event the impression of not being as important/noticeable as other events, or at least, it gives the impression of kabam not giving said event as much importance as they give other events

We had 2 In-Game Emails.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard as any good player is able to get it done in 10 to 15 mins, you clearly are not grounded with any wisdom

So you propose that they open a Boss Rush solely for people who can complete it in 24 hours, and they only need to take 10-15 minutes or they're not "good". Got it. Sounds reasonable. Smh.

You are clearly missing the point. The point is to give women power. This event does not do that. They could have easily added an uncollected difficulty to this that could have showcased that.

I'm not the one missing the point of the Event.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard as any good player is able to get it done in 10 to 15 mins, you clearly are not grounded with any wisdom

So you propose that they open a Boss Rush solely for people who can complete it in 24 hours, and they only need to take 10-15 minutes or they're not "good". Got it. Sounds reasonable. Smh.

You are clearly missing the point. The point is to give women power. This event does not do that. They could have easily added an uncollected difficulty to this that could have showcased that.

Let me say this, I am a woman. I don't feel empowered or disrespected by difficulty of an event. I was just pleasantly surprised that they decided to acknowledge this special day.
    The level of Difficulty has nothing to do with it. The name is Women of Power because the characters themselves are Women of Power. It's an Event that commemorates Women's Day, which is a celebration of women, hence the celebration of the women in The Contest. The degree of challenge has nothing to do with painting women in a weak light or any other negative connotation. It's a 24-Hour Event, and is meant to be accessible, not a Ming-Na Challenge. Sheesh.