**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your nemesis during fights?

Which character do you find the most difficult to face?
It used to be nightcrawler for me.. but have sorted him now. :D

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    MD5 Magik
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Oh ya how can i forget juggs.. especially in AW.. can be a menace ..
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 299 ★★★
    Magik,Spidey,NC,Mags,WM,Hyperion,
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    hyperion because of his s3 push with power gain and warmachine s1.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    hyperion
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Magneto's special 2 and original vision with synthesis.
    Magneto's special 2 and original vision with synthesis.

magneto yes.. but vision i have never had a problem.. dunno each one of us have our ghosts.:)
    NC or Hyperion on Immunity node in war. Today fought Hyperion and he had constant power gain the entire fight. Cannot Power lock him, also cannot Nullify him because of immunity. Annoying.

agree 100% and teams are exploiting this.. rather its a sure unit spender node..
  • kunal_rules01kunal_rules01 Posts: 13
    NC
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    NC, Spider-Man, Rhino. NC for obvious reasons. Spider-Man and Miles with high AI are just about as bad. Everyone finds Rhino easy. He frustrates me. I don't mind, though. Having a challenge keeps it interesting.
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    NC or Hyperion on Immunity node in war. Today fought Hyperion and he had constant power gain the entire fight. Cannot Power lock him, also cannot Nullify him because of immunity. Annoying.

agree 100% and teams are exploiting this.. rather its a sure unit spender node..

Yep it sure cost me some. I reckon GP or Loki may be good options to counter him?

I havent met him on 52 yet.. but on other nodes either my cappy ww2 or guilly have done the job. vision has a class disadvantage. but once just for the heck of it i had taken him down in a long match with my hawkeye and his l1
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Does anyone know if Loki can steal buffs on the Immunity node? That would be lovely

Yes he can, stealing buffs is not a debuff
  • TheQuiet1TheQuiet1 Posts: 2
    Nightcrawler and Black Panther CW are really the only champs I dread facing these days.

With NC, it's that puff of smoke that goes with his evade. Totally throws me off because I can't see him for that split second. I know the strategy is to throw up a block when that happens, but when I really get into a fight, I get impatient and all I think about is the next parry and the next combo. Stun Immune NCs in AW are my ultimate nemesis.

With Black Panther CW, I know how to fight him, but like I said, I get impatient, and waiting for his armor ups to expire is a chore. Especially now with that evade bug going around, making avoiding his attacks while you wait for his armor ups to go away that much harder.
  • Hyperion and Spiderman
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    Nightcrawler, for sure.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Another one for nightcrawler
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Nightcrawler isn't that bad since you can make him go into swashbuckling mode. But with spidey, there is no off switch for the evade.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Going into Spidey(Regular) blindly is the worst, having the right champs for him he's not bad but the wrong champs he's my worst nightmare
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    Aside from the usual suspects, Spidey, NC, Magik. The worst is Storm her signature ability is totally unfair.
  • ScarredPoolScarredPool Posts: 56
    Spidergwen. Mostly because I'm laughing at her L1 and get smacked in the face.
  • MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Posts: 33
    HulkBuster: His 3rd power does insane damage.

Hulk: Same thing but also 2nd power as well.

Night Crawler: He has evaded me like 10 times in a row and it's annoying.

Quake: Her concussion is annoying and I really am impatient in fights.

Mordo: Parry is useless against him.

Black Panther CW: His reflection armor is overpowered.

Deadpool: There's been times where he's regenerating 600HP per two seconds.

Luke Cage: His physical resist makes it take more time to finish him.

Kamala Khan(Ms. Marvel)- I just really dislike her.

Rocket- Even though he has less life, his 2nd does crazy damage.

Rogue- Parry is useless against her.

Phoenix- Right of the Phoenix sometimes gives her more than half her life back.

These are just people I always run into problems with.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Unduped NC, always pisses me off when I see him as an AW boss again, or pretty much 90% of the time.