**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Show your 5 Star Roster!

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Cyclops BT, Symbiote Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Venompool, Civil Warrior, Iron Patriot, Gambit. It’ll get better... one day...

You'll pull a god tier champ like Blade, Gwenpool, Ghost Rider, or Monika one of these days. Don't lose hope. ;)

b8x30538pkgf.jpeg
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    X_Scott wrote: »
    It would just piss you off

What I seen crazy five star rosters and if yours is crazy then post it and don't be rude.
    Didn't mean to type what lol
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    wbpspadc4ank.png
  • The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    @Quicksilver44 How am I cheating? That's a serious accusation to be throwing around just because I happen to have 15 5 star champs. I honestly don't understand what you are talking about. Ranking a 5 star to rank 3 is time consuming, but not impossible.

I have pulled Angela, Venom, and Drax from featured grandmaster crystals, and the rest have been from basic 10k crystals. I've also gotten pretty lucky with map 4 and 5 crystals, and yeah, I have bought a few class catalysts when they have been on sale over the past 9 months. So what? Please explain to me how that is cheating.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    edited March 2018
    @Alpha07 in level 52 it is ppossible to have 15 5 stars?
    I don't think so

@Quicksilver44

I double checked, and you can even see my old posts from December, back when I only had Quake at rank 3. I was considering which champ to rank up next. Even after pulling Angela (My last great pull that I got from the Archangel featured crystal btw), and ranking her up, I still have 5 cosmic class catalysts (I keep pulling cosmic from the challenges like the Michael B. Jordan one).

I also never rank my 4 stars up to 5/50 (except for Starky), as I wait for decent 5 star champs to use catalysts on. You can see that all of my other 5 stars are only at rank 1 except for Yondu. I have just had really lucky pulls and have been good at saving resources. How many 5 stars do you think a person at level 52 should have? How do you only have 9 after a year of playing?
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    h57j80l7jc1q.png
    cdgni82dioou.png

• Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    @The_Dutchman we both know that you are cheating. So don't try to refuse it. There is no way to not cheting.
    I beleive you write your posts for excuse when someone (like me) finds out that you are cheting
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    @The_Dutchman we both know that you are cheating. So don't try to refuse it. There is no way to not cheting.
    I beleive you write your posts for excuse when someone (like me) finds out that you are cheting

Bro, what the ****? There are people who have legitimately become Uncollected at level 40, people who have beaten RoL at level 30, and gotten a 5* after less than a month of playing. Do you have any sort of proof that he’s cheating? Or are you just saying it because he’s built up a good 5* roster? And he’s hardly the first person to have that many 5*s at that level
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    guillotine, red cyclops,IP, colossus, storm, og black panther, og spiderman, xbones and x-23...sigh.....
  • L0ckJawL0ckJaw Posts: 37
    I got red hulk then black panther classic
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    They have released so many 5* shards over the past 3 months. I’ve easily opened 15 5* crystals just this year and 9 of those were featured crystals. I grinded 30k 5* shards since blade crystal was released. It’s easily possible to have that many 5* at that level. Back when I was level 52 it wasn’t but there was a lot less content to play back then. @Quicksilver44

Don’t throw around wild accusations that you can’t back up. Clearly you just don’t play at the same level he does. He probably put much more time and maybe even money into this game than you so no need to be salty
    @Bahamut
    @Deadbyrd9
    @Alpha07

Thank you all very kindly. I truly appreciate most of the MCOC community.
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    edited March 2018
    Punisher (both versions), Deadpool X-Force, White Iron Fist, Karnak, Kingpin, War Machine, She Hulk, Vulture and Abomination.... I’m missing these from my collection.
  • Parthmody12345Parthmody12345 Posts: 16
    GR, Medusa, AV, X-23, Drax, Iron Man, Ant Man, Rocket Raccoon, Falcon, Black Panther(CW) and Cyclops(Yellow)
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Another month, another crappy pull: Falcon today. Ugh...trash tier luck...still no mystic, still no god tier I can use to progress through story questing content.0dv6pwmrzsgw.png
  • Tom3579Tom3579 Posts: 49
    0myrkxq3m6ax.jpeg

I’m pretty happy with these
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    What's wrong with this picture?
  • Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    latggnlnrng6.png. Please Kabam give me this guy(5*). j5lhr65wp8qa.png

• TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    nqhmmhu0sxw4.png
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Another month, another crappy pull: Falcon today. Ugh...trash tier luck...still no mystic, still no god tier I can use to progress through story questing content.0dv6pwmrzsgw.png

Ultron.. winter soldier.. storm..?

Why do you need 5* god tiers to progress through story? Just get better at playing the game.

As I always tell my alliance, champs makes things easier, but skill is the most important component in being good.
  • Next2Hell wrote: »
    Worst champions, all)
    qep4r212n70s.png

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN ISNT BAD
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    edited March 2018
    A meh roster I'd say..
    vi03xnuhnr2c.png
    qayk7d4bo6c6.png

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Another month, another crappy pull: Falcon today. Ugh...trash tier luck...still no mystic, still no god tier I can use to progress through story questing content.
    xNig wrote: »

Why do you need 5* god tiers to progress through story? Just get better at playing the game.

As I always tell my alliance, champs makes things easier, but skill is the most important component in being good.

Ultron is the only one I use, WS and Storm dont do squat unduped. You can do it your way, I prefer to work smarter not harder, I will do harder stuff when I get the better champ. I can play ok, I don't feel like beating an opponent in 500 hits, when another champ of the same star level can do it in under 100. so no friend, its really all about the champs, I don't see any vid of the Collector take down using Netflix or Groot for example.
  • Decided to make a post where the community can share there champions so to start I will share mine : D
    mki01qvxhlhc.png

Jealous. I’ve got an X-23 and like 9 5* trash cans
  • KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    3cpjzx0f3cac.png
    Nice rosters guys these are insane!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Another month, another crappy pull: Falcon today. Ugh...trash tier luck...still no mystic, still no god tier I can use to progress through story questing content.
    xNig wrote: »

Ultron is the only one I use, WS and Storm dont do squat unduped. You can do it your way, I prefer to work smarter not harder, I will do harder stuff when I get the better champ. I can play ok, I don't feel like beating an opponent in 500 hits, when another champ of the same star level can do it in under 100. so no friend, its really all about the champs, I don't see any vid of the Collector take down using Netflix or Groot for example.

Then be patient instead of whining about your luck. I pulled Spidergwen, then duped my CW in my last 2 crystals. Nothing to cry over. Just move on.
  • So far not so good...

ufj449cjz02g.jpg
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    6klvlez42ypq.png
    fq3z9wkvqmxc.png