**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto

Since magneto is in pretty poor state rn damage wise and all i have a suggestion how to make him powerfull but not op. Imo you should add some attack bonus against magnetized opponents, similar to blade's danger sense. It wouldnt make him op but would make him usefull in certain scenarios.

Comments

• GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Finally a good idea!!
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Not op but useful
  • buddy20buddy20 Posts: 46
    GAM3RGUY wrote: »
    Finally a good idea!!

yes you are right
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    i agree
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Another beta test for iron patriot and magneto?? What do y'all think?
  • buddy20buddy20 Posts: 46
    edited March 2018
    hi im back whats up

• JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    yea i find magento to be the biggest pillow hitter in the game, which sucks cause he is one of the most powerful mutants in existence
  • Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35
    Another thing that needs to be updated is that he should NOT get hit by bullets or ANY metal projectile SP attack.

They should just be deflected or miss him or whatever. Perfect examples of this would be AV L1, WM L1, hell, even Magneto's L1, Blades L1 & L2, Punishers annoying ass Specials and many more.

The list could go on and on. I don't think these would be unrealistic at all. I mean he only controls all metal, yet somehow cant stop or dodge bullets, etc.

@Kabam Miike what ya think? He's one of the coolest characters on Marvel imo and hes pretty **** in MCoC!
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Mr_Rager27 wrote: »
    Another thing that needs to be updated is that he should NOT get hit by bullets or ANY metal projectile SP attack.

They should just be deflected or miss him or whatever. Perfect examples of this would be AV L1, WM L1, hell, even Magneto's L1, Blades L1 & L2, Punishers annoying ass Specials and many more.

The list could go on and on. I don't think these would be unrealistic at all. I mean he only controls all metal, yet somehow cant stop or dodge bullets, etc.

@Kabam Miike what ya think? He's one of the coolest characters on Marvel imo and hes pretty **** in MCoC!

If magnetism worked against blade some of the suggestions in here would make magneto the perfect counter while giving him the proper buff he deserves. With magnetism magneto would get increased damaged and either evade blades bullets or block them with an increased reduced damage, ah what a dream :)