**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class detection masteries.

Will the classes in alliance war stay visible moving forward?
They just had an update which hid the defenders so I think it’s safe to assume the classes are meant to be seen. What if anything will be done about those of us who paid to unlock the class detection masteries that are no longer needed? I’ve seen this brought up before but never saw an official response. Did I miss it?

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I never saw a response either. This was brought up long ago, think it got thrown on top of the Pure Skill pile.
  • Options
    TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Is it only useful for War or can it be useful for AQ and normal questing too?
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    These masteries existed before AW and so there probably won't be any compensation.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    TheDemon wrote: »
    Is it only useful for War or can it be useful for AQ and normal questing too?

Sure they can be used in other areas of the game but not many would unlock them and use mastery points for quests. Especially since maps are available for quests. People that unlocked them should receive some compensation for making them obsolete.