**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst roll over? This needs to be fixed.

This is the worst I’ve ever had happen to me or seen anywhere. m90voh6z2im3.gif

Comments

• TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    It came to a complete stop on him.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    No...it lagged right before it got on him.
  • TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    Yea true. They have said it was pre determined when you bought the crystals. Still would be nice to not get my hopes up just to have them crushed repeatedly
  • Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    edited March 2018
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    No...it lagged right before it got on him.

^this^

lag made it seem as though it stopped on killmonger...if it had stopped directly overhead i would say you have a point, but it lagged right at the beginning of killmonger, not the middle
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Dems da breaks.

You had that 3* Ant man before you even spun the crystal. And the 3 other crystals you still had up there already had a champ assigned to each of them as well.

Spinning crystals is like playing a slot machine. The outcome of your next spin is already determined before you even pull the handle...it's just exciting to watch the dials spin around and tease you with Triple Bar, Triple Bar, Cherry.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    That's not even close to being bad. Check out some of the ones during Dorky Dave's grandmaster Fridays. So bad he breaks out laughing sometimes.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    even tho the decision is already made before the crystal ever starts spinning it is mental manipulation to have it play out like this and is only done to take advantage of people. It's clear from all the evidence of such things that this company is all about making money by any means necessary
  • It came to a complete stop on him.

Its about time people understand how crystals work. It is all RNG. You never had a chance of getting that Killmonger. Please know your facts before you post?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Yea true. They have said it was pre determined when you bought the crystals. Still would be nice to not get my hopes up just to have them crushed repeatedly

Then pop instead of spinning, simple
  • Dems da breaks.

You had that 3* Ant man before you even spun the crystal. And the 3 other crystals you still had up there already had a champ assigned to each of them as well.

Spinning crystals is like playing a slot machine. The outcome of your next spin is already determined before you even pull the handle...it's just exciting to watch the dials spin around and tease you with Triple Bar, Triple Bar, Cherry.

Wrong. It is determined when you place it on the spinner. Otherwise, what if you left? If you were meant to get a 3*, or 4*, you would see it even though you didn't get it. Also, there is no room for human error. If you ever see a champ, and right next to it the exact same champ, that is there to make sure you still get it if you lag and roll over.
  • Oops. By " you would see it even though you didn't get it" I mean you would see it on your alliance feed.
  • Also, the reason sometimes it shows the same champ next to it, and sometimes it doesn't, is because if you spin a crystal with low FPS, the game realises and shoves in that extra champ.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    yi9xgvntgoo2.jpg
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Just pop them. Same prize..... or lack there of in your case.