**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please BUFF Blade !!!

His Regen is VERY BAD. While you hold block they attack you and almost all the time the opponent performs a heavy on you. Kabam should buff this champ, make his regen faster !
This champ is good only in easy quests where the A.I. is not very aggressive and you can regen back up. But in the late content .. he's bad. Takes too much time to regen. I'm very disappointed with this champ.

Comments

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    there we go again ... another nerf blade thre... oh wait .. nevermind .. continue
  • L0ckJawL0ckJaw Posts: 37
    Cosminn wrote: »
    His Regen is VERY BAD. While you hold block they attack you and almost all the time the opponent performs a heavy on you. Kabam should buff this champ, make his regen faster !
    This champ is good only in easy quests where the A.I. is not very aggressive and you can regen back up. But in the late content .. he's bad. Takes too much time to regen. I'm very disappointed with this champ.

Says the guys with a colossus profile *cough*cough*
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    L0ckJaw wrote: »

You’ve got black panther civil war? Pot... kettle...
    edited March 2018

1. Well played

2. He’s a great defender and he has a good movie, and colossus...
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No blade doesn't need a buff, buff someone who could actually use the biff
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

1. Well played

2. He’s a great defender and he has a good movie, and colossus...

Didn’t you see him in deadpool? I thought he was pretty cool. (Also trying to make myself feel slightly better about my duped 5* collosus)

Colossus is so much better. He's bleed immune, while Blade isn't. Hmm that being said, Kabam should nerf Colossus.

I’m so sorry but, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    spidersense the sarcasm
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Nerf Blade and Buff Colossus
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    I call no buff blade! I call please nerf blade!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    snv3jru0h8mh.gif
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    How dare u want to nerf blade.....oh wait. People want champs like SpiderGwen to be buffed but if you do that u have to buff Blade too just to keep it equal....make Blade be a tier of his own
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★

Colossus is so much better. He's bleed immune, while Blade isn't. Hmm that being said, Kabam should nerf Colossus.

Colossus is my dad