**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel to rank 5 or 5* x23 to rank 3?

KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I got a problem about who I’m trying to rank up. I got archangel at sig 20, but I also have a 5* x23 I want to take up. I am free to y’alls votes and y’alls opinions please, and I feel I can’t go wrong either way

Archangel to rank 5 or 5* x23 to rank 3? 41 votes

Archangel
58%
NevvBSnakeEyes69GbSarkarThe_OneDanicb94Vladislas22GAM3RGUYMasterTroller42AlCapone2727RCunhaSavio444vinniegainzNitro422SgtAnime1imnooneyuwTrojanX05UltimatechampionAssumedNameDEADLYPANTS 24 votes
X23
41%
MegaSkater67DrOctavius2_2buffajrAjisdopeFoxhero007SKK65Woody_federImranGreenstrokeThemanofjAKTEKBahamutXFA_RebootedWarPig386ljainD5BrradburyKM1216 17 votes

Comments

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    X23
    I have x23 as a 4* at r5 and 5* at r3 (3k frags away from r4)
    And gotta say i love her, great bleed and regen and doesnt wiff out against bleed immune champs.
    Also have AA as 4* r5 hes bloody awesome too, but on some aspects he is kinda limited, like limber-, bleed immunity nodes etc. And on normal questing, hes not that great against bleed immune champs.
    Would focus on x23 first and then AA, unless you have another great regen champ like Wolverine.
  • Archangel
    im assuming AA is duped if he isnt then X-23 all the way
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    You can't go wrong with either. It all depends on your needs.
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    im assuming AA is duped if he isnt then X-23 all the way

He is duped. My aa is only sig 20 though so he only has about 31-32% ability reduction per neuro so he needs 4 instead of the typical 3
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Also one question are You planning on taking X-23 to r4 sometime? If the answer is Yes then rank Her up.
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Also one question are You planning on taking X-23 to r4 sometime? If the answer is Yes then rank Her up.

I was planning on taking her up because she’s my best labyrinth option at the moment. I also have winter soldier but he requires killmonger who I don’t happen to have. The other is magik and x23 just hits harder than her
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    X23
    I have a 5* x23 unduped at rank four, and she is my top champ. Her bleed is insane, regen is great. She replaced my 4* 5/50 sig99 wolvie in my regular questing group.