**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best way to use Archangel?

Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
For me it's hard to get used to his unique fighting style, and I'm unsure if it's better to just parry-M-Heavy or rely on L1 and L2 for the poison, or anything else.

I also find his heavy attack "short ranged" and sometimes doesn't connect with the enemy even if the wings visually reach them. Any suggestion?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    In longer fights, I just attack with him and spam the 1st special to apply bleeds and poisons.
    Is fights against Magik for example, I parry and use his heavy's, trying to get 3 or more neurotoxins before she gets to 1 bar of power
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    In longer fights, I just attack with him and spam the 1st special to apply bleeds and poisons.
    Is fights against Magik for example, I parry and use his heavy's, trying to get 3 or more neurotoxins before she gets to 1 bar of power

Thanks! how can you reach 3 neurotoxins before they reach one bar or power? and heavy attack almost gives them half a bar, and I'd need to place at least 3-4 bleeds to have some rng on that poison.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I have petrify mastery, which reduces opponent's power gain by 30% while stunned. That way, an heavy attack after a parry doesn't give them that much power.
    Heavy attacks can apply up to 6 bleeds if lucky (but that will probably never happen). Still, even if they apply 2/3 bleeds it is enough.
    Then block some hits, and try to do 2/3 poisons on the enemy. And finally, parry and use another heavy attack. Against opponent's with poison debuffs, the heavy attack will replace only 1 poison debuff, and can apply up to 6 neurotoxins at once (which again, will probably not happen due to the chances).
    I usually do something between 1-3 neurotoxins per heavy that way
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Yeah, with 25% crit chance you'd have (0.25*0.4*0.5)^3 *100 = 0.012% Chance to trigger 6 bleeds on an Heavy.

Thanks anyway, you cleared my mind about it, I was clearly doing it wrong before!