**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanks Kabam!

pmjs780vahz7.png

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Congrats! YJ is a decent attacker and tedious AW defender; useful in various situations. If you can bait he'd be great for general questing. It sure as heck ain't a Colossus!
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Using colored text isn't allowed @HeroBoltsy
    edited March 2018
    Spera wrote: »

Where did you hear that from? I heard directly from a Kabam moderator that using BBCode to make text different colors is fine, AS LONG AS IT IS NOT ORANGE, which is reserved for the mods. Plus, it spices things up.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    edited March 2018
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »

Where did you hear that from? I heard directly from a Kabam moderator that using BBCode to make text different colors is fine, AS LONG AS IT IS NOT ORANGE, which is reserved for the mods. Plus, it spices things up.

thats true orange is not allowed
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    That color doesn’t make your comment any better. In fact your input YJ is false. I have a 6* YJ and he his horrible. If they don’t use their power while they have stings then he doesn’t add anything to the fight. In fact when they have stings, they most likely won’t use them and when they expire nothing happens but your hopes get crushed
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/52972/green-vs-regular-numbers#latest

This source proves your point
  • edited March 2018
    Hi All! As stated in the post that Batpotter1 shared. We do not want new players getting confused about official posts. So please refrain from using colored text when posting.
    edited March 2018
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi All! As stated in the post that Batpotter1 shared. We do not want new players getting confused about official posts. So please refrain from using colored text when posting.

New players???? Sorry but I didn’t get your point, getting confused with color, please don’t make this forum a dictatorship, we can use BBCodes and it’s allowed, we are not breaking any rules unless we use any official color which you already warned us before not to use.

Just to make it clear it’s mentioned below as well. Pic for proof

irpgeugg984y.jpeg
    That color doesn’t make your comment any better. In fact your input YJ is false. I have a 6* YJ and he his horrible. If they don’t use their power while they have stings then he doesn’t add anything to the fight. In fact when they have stings, they most likely won’t use them and when they expire nothing happens but your hopes get crushed

LOL, seriously, just dupe your YJ and see what YJ can do. Not horrible champ , 10+ million alliances still use him specially 5* duped and it’s effective not always but still give you diversity and if you miss then a kill or two.

I see that now...Since I wasn't aware of this I'd suggest maybe putting this info up somewhere at the top of the forums to let everyone know?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It may have been a new decision. Originally, it was kosher as long as your color wasn't the same as Moderation. However, they use a few colors, so it makes sense.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

a) This rule does not make any sense

b) This does not match what we were told before
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    but you can post in color!
    some more colors

Please remember though, not to use any of the official moderator colors or any that are close to official moderator colors. IE: do NOT use goldenrod or orange. :wink: THANKS!

c) If you don't want people to use color tags, why even have them enabled for normal users? I know you can disable them because it was disabled for a short time after we migrated to this forum, and was re-enabled because we requested for it to be
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    If any new players see “Xthea9” post a random comment in blue colour and then get confused and think it’s an official post by kabam when EVERY other kabam official posts in some form of orange-ey colour then they aren’t too mentally gifted. If they can’t work that brain teaser out then they should return to primary (elementary) school.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Av3to_ wrote: »
    pmjs780vahz7.png

yellowjacket is also my most recent 5 star. He is kind of good. I just have him at rank 2
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I also got him recently and ranked him to lvl2, great for defending and quest.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Av3to_ wrote: »
    pmjs780vahz7.png

yellowjacket is also my most recent 5 star. He is kind of good. I just have him at rank 2

He’s kinda good when compared to whom?

@Xthea9 please don’t tell. I have 2 6*. I know how the champs work. He sucks. I really hope I never get him again as a 6*. The dupe just adds a stun and if I put stings on him I really don’t want the stun cos when I put them on him that means they have at least a bar of power and I would much rather have the 6k dmg. JF is so much better than him and everyone says how horrible she is.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    YJ is a great champ congrats man people whining about him don't know how to use him
    Dr_Brown wrote: »
    YJ is a great champ congrats man people whining about him don't know how to use him

That’s true .... fully agree with you