**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet witch buff effects- how do we know when it's going to be triggered.

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
It's been a mystery too me about the buff effects of SW, how we can trigger her buffs, is there any way to do it like few sequential hits etc.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

Comments

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    crits
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    crits

That doesn't explain everything... SW triggers buffs/debuffs on critical hits but it ain't that simple. She has a xx% chance to trigger between 0 and 8 effects on a crit. But what are the chances to trigger 1 effect? Same question for 2 effects, etc.

crits
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Yes, I know critical hits may trigger buff effects, but how this works I guess no one knows clearly, I thought I was the only one who doesn't know how SW buff effects works. Few questions if anyone knows:
    1.what are these 8 buffs.
    2. During a fight of 4 minutes how many buff effects she can generate.
    3. Is there any time limit on buffs
    4. What should we do to get her regen buff.

I know these questions are very generic in nature but these days , AI fight like he knows our champs abilities much better then us (which is true).
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    90% of the game is half mental.

-John Madden
    SlySly wrote: »
    In short, never when you actually need it, always when you dont.

You know , it's funny but true, I like it .. lol
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    it is chaos magic after all!
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    Yes, I know critical hits may trigger buff effects, but how this works I guess no one knows clearly, I thought I was the only one who doesn't know how SW buff effects works. Few questions if anyone knows:
    1.what are these 8 buffs.
    2. During a fight of 4 minutes how many buff effects she can generate.
    3. Is there any time limit on buffs
    4. What should we do to get her regen buff.

I know these questions are very generic in nature but these days , AI fight like he knows our champs abilities much better then us (which is true).

1. they are not 8 buffs she can trigger 8 buffs or debuffs on opponent with single crit hit
    2. depend on your crit mastery, synergy and sw rank (no body knows how many)
    3. yes each buff and debuff have their own duration.
    4. just pray lol

buffs: regeneration, fury, cryelty, power gain, armor etc
    debuffs: weakness, fatigue, poison, power drain, power lock, power steal etc
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    KALIZO wrote: »
    ...... CRITS

CRIIIIITZ!!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    She has a X% (X depends on sig level) chance to generate 0-8 buffs on herself or debuffs on her opponents whenever she or the opponent crits.
    When SW crits:
    Buffs: Fury, Cruelty, Regeneration (15% health) [what's the fourth one?]
    Debuffs: Stun (1.5 seconds), Weakness (-35% attack; doesn't stack), Power Lock (4 seconds), Power Steal
    When Opponent crits:
    Buffs: Armor Up (forgot if this one stacks), Power Gain (stacks) [forgot what the others were]
    Debuffs: Poison (stacks), Weakness (stacks), Power Drain (she power drains herself as well), Healblock, Power gain reduction (not sure about this debuff)

Each buff/debuff (except stun and regeneration) has a 12.5% chance to proc on critical hits. Stun and regeneration has a 5% chance to proc
    You may activate more than 1 buff/debuff on a single critical hit
    crits?
    crits?

Critical hits
    :o

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    crits

That doesn't explain everything... SW triggers buffs/debuffs on critical hits but it ain't that simple. She has a xx% chance to trigger between 0 and 8 effects on a crit. But what are the chances to trigger 1 effect? Same question for 2 effects, etc.
    Then real chance is 0.88*xx% of 1 to 8 effects.
  • LosLos Posts: 24
    Crits, fool. Now stop it and go to timeout. You're being ridiculous