**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

X-Men Legend Run times

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,413 ★★★★
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Take it from me, a 5x legend. Timings of 3.5 hrs are still safe for this month. There’s always gonna be a spread. Just like how my timing of 1:00:34 got me 8th for MBJ challenge, while the 100th was like 1:07ish

I had 1:09 and didn‘t get it... FML...
    JC_ wrote: »
    @Cihag @Dungy1983

Temporary bars just mean they got a warning on forum and are in danger of having forum account banned. It doesn’t have anything to do with the game.

Some people really like the bars. ( @Dropfaith @NastyEfnNate ) :smile:

Ah, got it... thank you... :)
  • Jojo2322Jojo2322 Posts: 5
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Take it from me, a 5x legend. Timings of 3.5 hrs are still safe for this month. There’s always gonna be a spread. Just like how my timing of 1:00:34 got me 8th for MBJ challenge, while the 100th was like 1:07ish

Who did you use on MBJ?
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Cihag wrote: »
    George007 wrote: »
    I’m bringing 5/65 Hyperion with the guardians of galaxy crit team (that’s in case I can’t finish sabertooth in the first 10-20 seconds of the fight I can bring SL).
    I didn’t know you could build a crit team around the guardians, I only know about the perfect block team (helps extend the parry stun in Labyrinth)... However, good luck with your run!
    MattScott wrote: »
    This month was def shorter than last month. A lot of paths only had like 5-6 fights. My guess is too 5 times will be right under 3h, and cutoff will be 3:20ish.
    Yeah, that’s my prediction as well... Mattylo should have a good shot at a top-position with his 3:01...

One question though: I see a lot of users with the profile picture being “behind bars”... what does that mean?

Got in trouble for voicing my opinion on the forums here. Idk. I have like 4-5 points or something. Not really sure how it works.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    2:58:05 :smile:
    I am assuming more people will post their times and their teams after 14 March... Just to be sure not to give anyone any useful hints... ^^
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    JC_ wrote: »
    @Cihag @Dungy1983

Temporary bars just mean they got a warning on forum and are in danger of having forum account banned. It doesn’t have anything to do with the game.

Some people really like the bars. ( @Dropfaith @NastyEfnNate ) :smile:

Ah, got it... thank you... :)

All the cool kids have em
    Oh oh... Now he‘s banned?
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Wow, that‘s a very good time! Unbelievable! What‘s your in-Game nick? :)
    edited March 2018
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Wow, that‘s a very good time! Unbelievable! What‘s your in-Game nick? :)
    Never mind, found you... No sympathy though, you already have the title... :)
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    edited March 2018
    What team would you use with blade?
  • Dungy1983Dungy1983 Posts: 19
    Trap wrote: »
    What team would you use with blade?

GR SS Wolvie Magneto
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Yeah that’s what I did with 30% boost 10% att 3:30 flat played perfectly that’s why I wonder how people can get low 3hrs
  • Dungy1983Dungy1983 Posts: 19
    Trap wrote: »
    Yeah that’s what I did with 30% boost 10% att 3:30 flat played perfectly that’s why I wonder how people can get low 3hrs

Faster Devices better internet several reasons I played lights out and came in at 3:31
  • 3:20:44 was my time
  • 3:09 for me.
  • iHaZaRDiHaZaRD Posts: 10
    3.16, very hope it is enough time
  • Curious to see everyone else's times as you complete it. Only a few days left. Good luck, everyone!
  • JpaulredJpaulred Posts: 11
    3:13 for me
    Jpaulred wrote: »

Who was your killer?)
  • KiryuKiryu Posts: 24
    2:54 2:57 and 2:58 are best known times so fsr
    Cutoff wil be 3:15ish
    Kiryu wrote: »
    Cutoff wil be 3:15ish

why do you think so?
  • 3:09
    Blade 5/65, SS 4/55, GR 4/55, SMMorales & Electro Synergy
    Only used Blade and SS, Full Suicides, didn’t boost on Heroic exploration, but then popped 20% attack and 30 % Combat Boost for all of Master. Also had to go to the store to buy energy in bulks of 10.
    Hopefully it was enough, GL to everyone going for it!
  • JpaulredJpaulred Posts: 11
    iHaZaRD wrote: »
    Jpaulred wrote: »

Who was your killer?)

I used 5/65 medusa, karnak, bb, ronan & aa

Cause even gr , sl etc r5 champs got sub 3:10 times. There are several sub 1hr times. The shorter the quest the smaller the spread from 1st and 100th like in jordan spread was about 8 min. Normally monthly its about 30 min. This is shorter so my guess is there will be about 20ish min from 1st to last and since best known time is 2:54 id say 3:14-15 will be cutoff
    There are several sub 3hr times *
    SAY cutoff will be at 3.17! )))
  • 3:30 here
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    3:14 for me. Legend or bust/retirement for me. High stakes for Kabams bankroll lol
  • CruzMissile007CruzMissile007 Posts: 3
    edited March 2018
    3:11 here. Could've done it faster though. Ate a few combos with my face and had some minor connection issues