**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-Men Legend Run times

Comments

• NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I don't wanna say my time yet, I was confident until more people started posting
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    3:07:30, having high hopes now...

Did it on an iPhone 8 with 5/65 Star-Lord (Sig 100) and Mutant crit Team. Full Boosts throughout the whole run, suicides as well...

People are underestimating Star-Lord because of his ramp up time... But on heroic, most fight are done in under 1 combo anyway, and in master, 10 hits result in a 1.200 attack increase... Fury also helps...

Skill helps as well... In my opinion I played as fast as possible to me... A lot of intercepting, no baiting at all, no revive (some healing though)... Even interrupted most of the 2-hit heavy attacks after the first hit (like sentinel or Bishop) which should have saved some seconds as well... :)

Biggest pain is waiting for a month now! I don’t expect results befor 8th of April... :(
  • JincXJincX Posts: 12
    I just finished my run with 5/65 Blade. Finished with 3:09.
  • Kiryu wrote: »
    2:54 2:57 and 2:58 are best known times so fsr

where did you find this info at Kiryu? I've been searching reddit but haven't found anything on legends times for this event.
  • KiryuKiryu Posts: 24
    MarkyMarc wrote: »
    Kiryu wrote: »

where did you find this info at Kiryu? I've been searching reddit but haven't found anything on legends times for this event.

Saw people post in line group
  • how long does it typically take for Kabam to determine the Legends for this months quest and let us know who got the title?
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Usually just two to three days after it’s over.
  • KienMinhKienMinh Posts: 14
    edited March 2018
    Cause even gr , sl etc r5 champs got sub 3:10 times. There are several sub 1hr times. The shorter the quest the smaller the spread from 1st and 100th like in jordan spread was about 8 min. Normally monthly its about 30 min. This is shorter so my guess is there will be about 20ish min from 1st to last and since best known time is 2:54 id say 3:14-15 will be cutoff
    the best time i saw in this thread was 2:58 and 3.01, where do u get 2.54 and 2:57 from? just curious where u found those time runs...
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Usually just two to three days after it’s over.
    I‘ve also heard „first Friday after event is over“ (which refers to the end of the event, not the deadline for legend runs...) So my guess is 8th of April...
    KienMinh wrote: »
    Cause even gr , sl etc r5 champs got sub 3:10 times. There are several sub 1hr times. The shorter the quest the smaller the spread from 1st and 100th like in jordan spread was about 8 min. Normally monthly its about 30 min. This is shorter so my guess is there will be about 20ish min from 1st to last and since best known time is 2:54 id say 3:14-15 will be cutoff
    the best time i saw in this thread was 2:58 and 3.01, where do u get 2.54 and 2:57 from? just curious where u found those time runs...

See above:

• iHaZaRDiHaZaRD Posts: 10
    Cihag wrote: »

See above:

what line group? tell us please

i aslo think it's a fake news
    edited March 2018
    There are a lot of mcoc-themed line groups... if you are not in it, ask some endgame players to invite you. And no, I don‘t think that‘s false, sub 3h-times sound perfectly reasonable... I did it in 3:07 with Star-Lord, a 5/65 Sparky with the blade synergy should be able to beat that by 10 minutes...
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    shchong2 wrote: »
    @Dungy1983 and @WhaleMilker07, both of you leave me absolutely NO CHOICE but to FLAG you as .......
    Awesome!!!!! hahaha ...
    wow, nicely done, good job!!!

@Losspik , good luck and all the best to you tomorrow. Get your milk and cookies ready, and a bottle to pee since you won't have time for toilet break :D

everyone knows you do legend runs on the toilet lol XD
  • Dungy1983Dungy1983 Posts: 19
    I’m hoping I sneak in I was at 3:31 so I’d be at the very end cutoff if I actually make it I’ve seen about 40-50 posts now that we’re less so I have some hope
    Best of Luck!
  • KienMinhKienMinh Posts: 14
    edited March 2018
    There are a lot of mcoc-themed line groups... if you are not in it, ask some endgame players to invite you. And no, I don‘t think that‘s false, sub 3h-times sound perfectly reasonable... I did it in 3:07 with Star-Lord, a 5/65 Sparky with the blade synergy should be able to beat that by 10 minutes...

i used a 5/65 sig 100 sparky with blade... my time was nothing near 2.54.... i made some mistakes but account for all those mistakes .. maybe 5 minutes wasted... still not come close to 2:54... not saying its not possible but really like to see some proof rather than rumors...

Dungy1983 wrote: »
    I’m hoping I sneak in I was at 3:31 so I’d be at the very end cutoff if I actually make it I’ve seen about 40-50 posts now that we’re less so I have some hope

Best of luck bud!
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    5vazdf5phi83.jpeg

This is my time, like I said earlier it was 2:58:05. I’m not sure how much good this could do though, since it is only a picture of the end time. Also I lost connection once in the beginning so my time could’ve been 2:56ish. You can look up my ign and see that I was number 7 the month before last and number 5 last month. So I’m not trolling. Just wanted to give people real time so they can gauge their time.
    edited March 2018
    Well, you will just have to take his word for it... ;)
  • gianni120gianni120 Posts: 27
    Until when do I have to do a legends run this month? Still one day left as far as I know, am I correct? Don't want to waste units if time's already up.
  • PaulinhoPaulinho Posts: 2
    My time was 3:22

i used a 5/65 sig 100 sparky with blade... my time was nothing near 2.54.... i made some mistakes but account for all those mistakes .. maybe 5 minutes wasted... still not come close to 2:54... not saying its not possible but really like to see some proof rather than rumors...

It is very very very very BAD for me!)))
    edited March 2018
    BK_1 wrote: »
    5vazdf5phi83.jpeg

This is my time, like I said earlier it was 2:58:05. I’m not sure how much good this could do though, since it is only a picture of the end time. Also I lost connection once in the beginning so my time could’ve been 2:56ish. You can look up my ign and see that I was number 7 the month before last and number 5 last month. So I’m not trolling. Just wanted to give people real time so they can gauge their time.

I believe less than 3 hours is 100% possible. I am very nervous with my 3:09 time.
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    3 hrs 11 mins any idea? Medusa 5/65 full suicides. Full attack boosts and royal family synergy with mags and cyclops as well
    It's closed now correct?
  • JpaulredJpaulred Posts: 11

NinjAlan wrote: »
    It's closed now correct?

Yes it is.
    3 hours 5 minutes here :smiley:
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    3 hours 5 minutes here :smiley:
    Congrats, you should be safe...
  • Easy78erEasy78er Posts: 5
    Hi all,

what do you think when they will release the Winners?