**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• KGgamingKGgaming Posts: 9
    This has happened to me an insane amount of times. No specific champ, no specific gameplay. Across the board. But I do only notice it when I am attempting to block the champ will either fly into an attack or use a special.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    I am also losing control of my champs mid combo ..they just drop and stand there and eat a 5 hit combo and die...also on attempting to block champ does not react just gets crushed..what is going on
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I smell an official, in-depth reaction.

Paul Simon said it best: The smell. Of silence.
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    Grimm wrote: »
    The original thread covering this started in August 2017. It was censored after 4 months.

I guess we are trying to beat that record.

Actually, the first complaints on this came in April 2017.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Don't let this die! Kabam will not put this thread away! You will not silence us! These blocking problems have been going on for a long time now and you guys at Kabam have still not fixed this. It is costing many players war wins, aq wins, and just wins in general, as well as precious units for free to play players.
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    Its “under investigation” hahahahahahah
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    I’m watching my heroes drop blocks just before the AI hits me... or just mid combo...? I don’t get it.

Eh, it's both.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    TheBlet wrote: »

Oh yess.that was under investigation too.nothing happened and they closed it.typical kabam.shameless and dodgy waste of time....
    The Reddit post,
    Mcord117 wrote: »

Was also posted on this site previously

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/868/evaluation-of-a-design-paradigm-feedback-for-developers-players-from-a-designers-perspective/p1

I contacted the writer of the post, and not only did he get no public response from Kabam, but not even a PM. They just closed his thread. Anyone still hoping they'll fix what's broken?

Parry doesn't work right, dash works when it wants to, and so many other glitches we've mentioned over and over...but lets keep adding content instead of fixing it!

I really can’t seem to understand how Kabam mods and even Kabam testers have the nerve and audacity to claim everything is “as intended” and “functioning properly” because clearly it is NOT.

We've complained about it so much without a solution, or communication about a solution, I believe it's functioning just as intended.
  • C0W_PattyC0W_Patty Posts: 12
    edited March 2018
    With the amount of BS that's been going for too much too long, I just quit bothering myself.
    I still play, less of course. I left my alliance. And I most definitely will not spend any cent in this game. Even if any decent offer were to appear, but it wont, because they are beyond ridiculous.
    Why?! Let me ask you. Do you buy defective products? No, you do not! And this game is completely broken. At this point is just trash waiting to be forgotten.
  • MutullikMutullik Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I know where is the problem with blocking, dashing back, evade the special attack 1 and 2.
    The problem is multi touch.
    If you keep the block and in same time u want to dash back your block will be no more efficient against low and medium attack. If u touch with both fingers the screen u are not able to evade or parry. So to evade a special attack u need to take the finger from block to evade with right finger and to try to parry or block with left finger. All this without multi touch.
    I hope this help u. I have the same issue. Kabam is doing nothing.
    Mutullik wrote: »
    Hello,
    I know where is the problem with blocking, dashing back, evade the special attack 1 and 2.
    The problem is multi touch.
    If you keep the block and in same time u want to dash back your block will be no more efficient against low and medium attack. If u touch with both fingers the screen u are not able to evade or parry. So to evade a special attack u need to take the finger from block to evade with right finger and to try to parry or block with left finger. All this without multi touch.
    I hope this help u. I have the same issue. Kabam is doing nothing.

This isn't an issue for me as I play with my thumbs. If I'm holding down a block and my champ drops the block, it's not a multi-touch issue. If I activate my SP1 and it's interrupted by an attack from AI, it's not a multi-touch issue. If I parry, and it says "parry" on the screen, but there is no parry effect, it's not a multi-touch issue.
This discussion has been closed.