**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally Made It To 100k!

I meant to post this a couple weeks ago, as now I'm at about 111K, but finally reached this feat! Here's a look at my top champs (Blade is now 5/5, GR is 4/5). I know this probably doesn't mean much to most of you, but after coming back to this game last November from a year and a half hiatus, and now finally realizing how to actually play the game, this is a big accomplishment for me. I have added one more 5* since (crappy Symbiote Spidey). ysrrq5zq5zvy.png

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    @IronFist34, good effort, good job!!! Keep up the good work! All the best and cheers! :)
    Voted awesome for ya! :)
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    @IronFist34, good effort, good job!!! Keep up the good work! All the best and cheers! :)

Thanks! I also just finally got an AA 4* from buying the Xmen package. I still desperately need a 4* Iceman and would like a Medusa and stuff.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Just keep going, there will be ups and downs, take breaks when things start to feel stale and just remember that for most of us this game is a marathon
  • Options
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Just keep going, there will be ups and downs, take breaks when things start to feel stale and just remember that for most of us this game is a marathon

Started a second account that's free-only, so it helps to keep busy! Just trying to get more 4 and 5* champs and get better to get those more often. I still get excited on 4* crystals
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Blax4ever wrote: »

Started a second account that's free-only, so it helps to keep busy! Just trying to get more 4 and 5* champs and get better to get those more often. I still get excited on 4* crystals

I have a 2nd Account too, but I’m starting to realize that there is so much to do with one account that I may not have enough time to build it up properly.

If MCOC has a better path for solo progression I’d keep it going, but with so much depending on Alliance play, Arena grinding and RNG, I’m not sure it’s worth it
  • Options
    SKK65 wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

Thanks! I also just finally got an AA 4* from buying the Xmen package. I still desperately need a 4* Iceman and would like a Medusa and stuff.
    If I can get a 4* Medusa and 4* Iceman with my luck, you can get them too. You just gotta have patience. ;)

Patience and better playing. I joined a new alliance a couple months ago, where I'm on the bottom tier at 111k, and the wars get be 4 and 5 star shards. I get like a new 4* crystal a week now which helps! Of course, mostly junk lol