**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW matching

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/51407/regarding-alliance-wars-matchmaking#latest

i am glad to hear from few alliances that some change was made with search times.

Any updates soon regarding what u guys will do for alliances that missed wars due to long searches?

Comments

• GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    edited March 2018
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/51407/regarding-alliance-wars-matchmaking#latest

I just read the announcement @Ad0ra_

Not sure if the solution presented is best, but it is good to see.

My alliance 1nwa missed a war because search was close to 3 hours. I have also heard 1-2 other alliances having had the same problem and not being able to match. Shouldnt all alliances have equal number of matches for the season if they searched with adequet time?

I have voiced out the flaws of the search function on multiple occasions even before the aw season began on the forum and through tickets. Why did it take only now to address this issue?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’s a horrible decision they made imo. Honestly we deal with bugs and flaws throughout the game that costs us units, items or even rewards yet they do nothing about that. Then 1 alliance suffers game flaws and kabam throws them rewards “they deserve”. Blah, really good job 👍
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Well to some extent at least they aren't taking rewards away from anyone. But I do remember a post from an MMXIV guy saying they are having to wait 8+ hours each matchmaking before they fixed matchmaking. Which yes if your waiting that long it's not possible to get 3 wars in. Where as a 3-4hr wait eaxh war is still possible
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Well to some extent at least they aren't taking rewards away from anyone. But I do remember a post from an MMXIV guy saying they are having to wait 8+ hours each matchmaking before they fixed matchmaking. Which yes if your waiting that long it's not possible to get 3 wars in. Where as a 3-4hr wait eaxh war is still possible

Which is understandable, also fixing the matchmaking system. But fixing the rewards is an insult to everyone else. Everyone individually or alliance wise has issues to over come with bugs, lagging, broken game machaincs etc...plentiful of complaints daily and we won’t see anything rewarded back to us. Favouritism at its best.
This discussion has been closed.