**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unacceptable bug in AW, cost me 1 attack bonus and 50% health

6vsxyd9ksyh2.png
n8wtxjjcf95h.png
ihbi35ntdtf4.png

I used a 6000 health potion to go to full health and moved to this node. I then got to the loading screen and it stayed on that screen for more than 5 minutes. I shut my phone off and load game back up.

Loaded back up and my character is at 50% health and I lost an attack bonus. Additionally I completely wasted a health potion.

This is completely unacceptable

Comments

• JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Welcome to kabam.

Just had yet another game crash and loose half my life in AW. Nice that kabam is unwillingly helping out opponents.

The game was always unstable, but since the last update I have several crashes a day and it's starting to cost me AW wins...

I feel the need to shout at kabam, but I know some of their trolls will just flag me. Or they'll ignore us completely as usual. Or say we need to make a ticket which will give us a copy-pasted reply basically telling us to keep bending over and taking it.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    sigh! I got this once too, a blessing in disguise was it was only once, but sometimes once too many :( hope we will never had this anymore in the future, coz resources aren't cheap
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Welcome to kabam.

Just had yet another game crash and loose half my life in AW. Nice that kabam is unwillingly helping out opponents.

The game was always unstable, but since the last update I have several crashes a day and it's starting to cost me AW wins...

I feel the need to shout at kabam, but I know some of their trolls will just flag me. Or they'll ignore us completely as usual. Or say we need to make a ticket which will give us a copy-pasted reply basically telling us to keep bending over and taking it.

Yep! They closed a ticket on me when I wasn't done yet. I keep trying to tell these idiots their calendar is bugged, and because of that I got screwed out of rewards and they just did copy and paste BS for 4 emails and closed it out.
  • Nothing new.. My game crashed 3 times when i hit fight button in event quests. Unfortunately all 3 times i was using Dr. Octopus
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Happens all the time.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Not uncommon at all...though I do admit it hasn't happened to me recently.

Best you can do is submit a ticket and ask to get your health pot returned. It's about the most you can really hope for
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Working as intended right?
  • JordJord Posts: 13
    Any response op?
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Tuesday: I crashed out of my aw fight and lost half my health, game is bugged!
    Wednesday: (game update) hey guys are cheating in aw they start a fight and if they don't beat tile they force close and lose no health, game is bugged!
    Thursday: etc.
  • OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    You might be able to submit a customer support ticket and either get the potion back or units.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    i only use any potions in aw when defeating a particular champ will make us winner. we rely on our backups. even in case network error half health penalty not used potions.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike why do you guys love to mess the game up?
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Maybe try spamming.

That worked for no one ever lol

#Spamalert