**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold & Daily Quests.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    UC439 wrote: »
    arena crystals are not worth it.
    the gold obtained from all those 4 levels of eq gets instantly blown away with the rank up of few champs. & how many days does it take to finish all those, not more than 15 days. among t3cc t2cc t3bc t4bc quests only the later 2 can be run daily, other two only run on requirement basis. & if u are telling about repeating same easy contents again & again daily, that's straightaway boring to me & I know to lot of other peoples too.

Isn’t the whole game the same repeating content again and again. Choose champ then fight another champ. Ummm that seems to be the premise of arena, quest, aq, aw and special quests.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Boo to the “I don’t want to put in the hard work to gather the resources I need but I want instant gratification and be able to upgrade everyone I want to NOW! So Devs you must give me a shortcut to solve my problems or I’ll quit the game” people.

If either of my kids behaved like that they’ll get a slap from me.

show me any area of so called "hard work" in the game, where the gold resources are comparable enough to time & effort spent. same with class catalysts. how many times can u run t3 or t2 cc quests per week without spending units, to gather catalyst stash large enough to upgrade champs.

Arena, regular quests. You're looking at Gold as an "instant" 100k-200k resource. Instead, look at it as an accumulative resource. Same for T2 and T3c quests. Seriously what do you do with all 240 + 60 energy you get daily?

On my alt that I do not grind nor use energy refills, I get to finish beginner, normal, masters, uncollected, and run 1 path of Expert Proving Grounds daily to spend all the energy. The bulk of it, less the last chapter of Masters and Uncollected, is auto play.

How much time do you spend on this game daily? Please answer honestly
  • Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Stara99 wrote: »
    the gold obtained from all those 4 levels of eq gets instantly blown away with the rank up of few champs. & how many days does it take to finish all those, not more than 15 days. among t3cc t2cc t3bc t4bc quests only the later 2 can be run daily, other two only run on requirement basis. & if u are telling about repeating same easy contents again & again daily, that's straightaway boring to me & I know to lot of other peoples too.

Isn’t the whole game the same repeating content again and again. Choose champ then fight another champ. Ummm that seems to be the premise of arena, quest, aq, aw and special quests.

that's not what I wanted to convey. Those are game mechanics, but running a 100% explored map again and again everyday just to collect resources is no fun at all.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Boo to the “I don’t want to put in the hard work to gather the resources I need but I want instant gratification and be able to upgrade everyone I want to NOW! So Devs you must give me a shortcut to solve my problems or I’ll quit the game” people.

show me any area of so called "hard work" in the game, where the gold resources are comparable enough to time & effort spent. same with class catalysts. how many times can u run t3 or t2 cc quests per week without spending units, to gather catalyst stash large enough to upgrade champs.

Arena, regular quests. You're looking at Gold as an "instant" 100k-200k resource. Instead, look at it as an accumulative resource. Same for T2 and T3c quests. Seriously what do you do with all 240 + 60 energy you get daily?

On my alt that I do not grind nor use energy refills, I get to finish beginner, normal, masters, uncollected, and run 1 path of Expert Proving Grounds daily to spend all the energy. The bulk of it, less the last chapter of Masters and Uncollected, is auto play.

On my alt, I login once every 4-5 hours to clear my AQ and AW energy, then spend 5-10 minutes autoplaying quests. If I’m busy, I run 2-3 energy quests, if I’m relatively more free, I run the 1 energy ones. If I’m very busy, I’ll walk a few nodes on auto play then autoplay it later when I’m traveling from place to place.

Usually my first login is before work, then lunch, after work, then after my kids go to bed.

After I put my 2 kids to bed, I spend about half an hour or so to clear 1-2 paths of master/uncollected if I’m not grinding on my main. Otherwise I just finish autoplaying 1-2 energy quests like expert proving grounds or monthly beginner and normal.

So for my alt, probably much less than an hour daily.
  • Options

So you’re only gonna do quests that are “worth it”? Lol

No wonder you’re low on gold.
  • Options

that's not what I wanted to convey. Those are game mechanics, but running a 100% explored map again and again everyday just to collect resources is no fun at all.

I can guarantee you that if you explore expert proving grounds, daily t3b, t2c and t3c, you won’t have too much spare energy.

It’s just auto play anyway. How much does it take?
  • Options

I can guarantee you that if you explore expert proving grounds, daily t3b, t2c and t3c, you won’t have too much spare energy.

It’s just auto play anyway. How much does it take?

why would I run those mindless quests when I don't need those catalysts. I only run those when I need ccs. Why would I grind for something that'll expire for much lower value if I dont pull a champ to use those on?
    I don't play the game to autoplay. Only like to play competitive stuffs that are worth the effort.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    The day I'll be able to autoplay all the stuffs except a few I'll just quit the game. Cz there'll be no challenge, no fun.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I think it’s time to move on from the gold thing, we have gone from giving insightful suggestions on what can be done to improve things or different strategies on how to accomplish things to just arguing and insulting each other.

Kabam has acknowledged that they are seeing our debates about the gold issue, they have the internal game data give them some time to sort things out in the mean time there are other things in the game we can talk about and fight about.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

On my alt, I login once every 4-5 hours to clear my AQ and AW energy, then spend 5-10 minutes autoplaying quests. If I’m busy, I run 2-3 energy quests, if I’m relatively more free, I run the 1 energy ones. If I’m very busy, I’ll walk a few nodes on auto play then autoplay it later when I’m traveling from place to place.

Usually my first login is before work, then lunch, after work, then after my kids go to bed.

After I put my 2 kids to bed, I spend about half an hour or so to clear 1-2 paths of master/uncollected if I’m not grinding on my main. Otherwise I just finish autoplaying 1-2 energy quests like expert proving grounds or monthly beginner and normal.

So you find enough time to do AQ+AW and 4 difficulty level of EQ each month and 1 path of expert proving grounds daily? Since you're doing this without using refills, you probably never let you energy fill up to full? All of this with only 1 hour of daily playing? I call BS

The problem here is that there are several posters here who have structured their daily lives around this game and expect others to do the same. They are active almost all day and obviously they don't have a sacrcity of less rare resources. They cannot see that there are people who don't/can't do that and will have a shortage and hence the endless posts of "do arena, I have a 100m gold lul"

Edit: I saw you mentioned using 240+60 energy daily so you definitely don't let energy go to waste. You practically live in the game! Same for starra. She has gone for multiple featured 4*s and featured 5*s. She obviously doesn't have a gold shortage. She has also obviously sacrificed some of her social life to do so (please don't try to convince me it isn't true. Anyone going for featured 5*s spends an huge amount of time on this game)
  • Options
    Great! They sunk this thread. So direct everyone to another thread and then proceed to sink the discussion. Seems an easy way out for Kabam for in many instances.
  • Options

So you find enough time to do AQ+AW and 4 difficulty level of EQ each month and 1 path of expert proving grounds daily? Since you're doing this without using refills, you probably never let you energy fill up to full? All of this with only 1 hour of daily playing? I call BS

The problem here is that there are several posters here who have structured their daily lives around this game and expect others to do the same. They are active almost all day and obviously they don't have a sacrcity of less rare resources. They cannot see that there are people who don't/can't do that and will have a shortage and hence the endless posts of "do arena, I have a 100m gold lul"

Edit: I saw you mentioned using 240+60 energy daily so you definitely don't let energy go to waste. You practically live in the game! Same for starra. She has gone for multiple featured 4*s and featured 5*s. She obviously doesn't have a gold shortage. She has also obviously sacrificed some of her social life to do so (please don't try to convince me it isn't true. Anyone going for featured 5*s spends an huge amount of time on this game)

Like I said, it’s autoplay. I do it while doing work or traveling from place to place. It takes 5-10mins tops to autoplay 50-70 energy if you plan your energy wisely. Go try it. I loved it when Expert Proving Grounds were 3 energy and once every 2 days.

And yes, AQ and AW takes a little more time. AQ is max 5 fights every 5 hours and AW is 3 fights with the current map layout. A minute or so for each fight.
  • Options

Like I said, it’s autoplay. I do it while doing work or traveling from place to place. It takes 5-10mins tops to autoplay 50-70 energy if you plan your energy wisely. Go try it. I loved it when Expert Proving Grounds were 3 energy and once every 2 days.

And yes, AQ and AW takes a little more time. AQ is max 5 fights every 5 hours and AW is 3 fights with the current map layout. A minute or so for each fight.

Yeah, still not believing the 1 hr number
  • Options

Yeah, still not believing the 1 hr number

Lol. To each his own.