**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Miniboss and Sentinel Refresh - April 2018 - Discussion Thread [Updated April 13]

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I like the refresher, would've liked increased rewards but those are coming with a new season. I don't really think this is anything to get upset over, will be a slight learning curve but after that it will be fine. No need to get all worked up about it people!
  • AlfredoCedenoAlfredoCedeno Posts: 16
    Gracias Kabam, con estos cambios, veo que es hora de retirarse y buscar otra cosa.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Zuko_ILC It's too late for that now unfortunately.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    With regards to the comments about how this version of Alliance Quests will be harder, we understand where you're coming from. As with anything you're unfamiliar with, it will be definitely be harder at first. It might take a little while to get used to, but we know our summoners, and we know how quickly they learn and can get used to new content, especially content that is recurring like Alliance Quests. If this update was so inconsequential that it was as easy at the start as you all find Alliance Quests right now (after months of practice) then there would be no point in us making this update, or ANY update for that matter.

It will take some time to get accustomed to the new encounters, but refreshing recurring content is important to keep the game fresh, and exciting!
    [/quote

Isn’t providing better prizes for those new encounter also exciting? And fair? It can’t be all take, sometime you gotta give back.
  • master88master88 Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike come on mike y'all need to update the rewards !!
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    What is Morningstar’s curse buff?

When you block one of her hits, she will gain a soul (her persistent charges)

Wait, what??? So why not just give her 5 charged to start the fight? Unreal

The goal with the Oppressive Curse buff is to give Morningstar ways to gain Souls (otherwise she'd never gain ANY) while also providing a way for skilled players to avoid giving them to her. If you intercept her, she'll never gain any. If you don't, you'll need a bleed immune Champion

why never get ANY?
    she is duped, isn't she? she always start with one and can get more if we eat sp3.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    @Zuko_ILC It's too late for that now unfortunately.

I'm fine with it, AQ isn't hard at all
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    I think this is the best time for you to give us some rankdown tickets and here is the main reason why. Most of the players have their champions tailored for this AQ. Introducing the Sentinels in place of the Symbioids will make a lot of champions like Wolverine and x23 useless. These are the main „to go“ champions for most people, including myself. And also by placing Morning Star as a miniboss requires more people to bring a bleed immune champion in AQ. And me for example I only have one, and I use him in AW. Soo I think it’s fair to say that we also need to adjust our champions a little bit. That’s why I mentioned the rankdown tickets.

P.S. This is the second time I posted this here. Unfortunately Kabam didn’t adressed my problem.

Stop it with rank down tickets lol.

Let’s all just get over it, bit pathetic the whinging now
  • SADDANSADDAN Posts: 23
    Oh no, my God. The guys trying so hard to bring new content and take some **** that can not handle headlong and so worried about rewards? Soon, a new Alliance Quest Season will come and re-shape the rewards! Be patient and feel a little difficult! And Kabam, I hope the next boss of the alliance quest be Thanos!
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    I called it!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    MattScott wrote: »
    I called it!

I think everyone assumed the Sentinels would replace the Symboids
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Onmix in regards to my post about Morningstar, why does only the bleed path guy need to bring a bleed immune? About every member in my bg brings a bleed and poison immune champ. We don’t have set paths so we just go wherever. You can bring in 3 champs. I usually only use sl and ultron for all map 5. Just sl if I don’t take bleed or poison. you have 3 champs and one is usually a boss killer. It’s nice to know I might need a different boss killer for each of these minis
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited March 2018
    Of course people complain, that's fair : I for one expected a new season of aq, with updated rewards, and what do we got ? A weird half way thingy, with new minibosses and sentinelloides but no tiny update in rewards. Just some shards or higher glory would have been great and kept us in line, whereas in this case, we have to be patient for at least a month before the real update takes place
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I get that you want to make it harder/more exciting/challenging. I just do not see the logic of doing this without increased rewards. If you increased rewards you'd still meet your goal of selling pots you just would have met that goal without making your player base feel like they are getting screwed AGAIN. I just do not understand the marketing and complete disregard for your players. Then you try to tell us it might not be harder? Anyone who plays the game would know that is utter nonsense and quite frankly disingenuous if you do indeed play the game with any seriousness.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Man... wth I’m so disappointed with this ****