**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

boss rush challenge: ICEMAN

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Chovner wrote: »
    Rogue gets rid of Coldsnap real quick, then just keep sp1 on him to keep regenning yourself and stealing his armor. She's always my go to Ice Man killer

I also used Rogue. Shortened duration of Coldsnap, and then I stole his Armor, didn't let him get it back for quite some time, and regenerated with her Sp1. Her Sp2 also helped keep his Special Attacks away.

Congrats to the players who have a high-level 4 or 5 star Rogue, Kingpin, AV or Mephisto.

The rest of you, however, just have to die a lot.

can do it with a 3 star rogue ... or 3 star quake for that matter.
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    Kyndranna wrote: »
    qthlrxwq3zi9.jpg
    I'll just leave this here

Interested in seeing a video of that since Iceman bypasses Quake's auto evade and cold snap most likely would have killed her at the start of the fight.

Owner of screenshot. Common sense should be able to give you the answer to that.
    I will give you a hint though. It doesnt involve any sort of cheat or mod.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    qthlrxwq3zi9.jpg

How did she survive Coldsnap? Smh

Considering my 3* quake has just over 5k health and iceman did 500 damage per tic against a Tech disadvantage on YouTube. That’s 1000 per second damage for 12 seconds. That’s 12,000 damage so I find it hard to believe that picture was quakes full fight. Perhaps she was taken in for Mephisto and used to finish off iceman at the last second. Kyndranna can you let us know how she survived coldsnap?
  • 09130913 Posts: 1
    Where do I find the quest
  • KyndrannaKyndranna Posts: 38
    qthlrxwq3zi9.jpg

How did she survive Coldsnap? Smh

Considering my 3* quake has just over 5k health and iceman did 500 damage per tic against a Tech disadvantage on YouTube. That’s 1000 per second damage for 12 seconds. That’s 12,000 damage so I find it hard to believe that picture was quakes full fight. Perhaps she was taken in for Mephisto and used to finish off iceman at the last second. Kyndranna can you let us know how she survived coldsnap?

@I_Like_Turtles was the owner I told him I put.it here.
  • Where is the crystal of spider man stark enhaaced or bla or bla or bla or venom or ant man
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Rogue gets rid of Coldsnap real quick, then just keep sp1 on him to keep regenning yourself and stealing his armor. She's always my go to Ice Man killer

I also used Rogue. Shortened duration of Coldsnap, and then I stole his Armor, didn't let him get it back for quite some time, and regenerated with her Sp1. Her Sp2 also helped keep his Special Attacks away.

Congrats to the players who have a high-level 4 or 5 star Rogue, Kingpin, AV or Mephisto.

The rest of you, however, just have to die a lot.

can do it with a 3 star rogue ... or 3 star quake for that matter.

Dude.

You're in 4Loki and have a 700K rating.

You're not exactly a shining example of the frustrations we're talking about here.

His roster means nothing to his comment it can be done with a 3 star..

Jaffacaked wrote: »
    qthlrxwq3zi9.jpg

j7au88rifpu2.jpeg
    Obiviously. I used another champ and finished off with 3* quake. The fact I have to explain this is surprising lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Just because some people have done it with 3*s doesn't mean it's a cake walk for others. I can cut a carrot with a plastic knife. That doesn't make it simple. Lol.
    Just because some people have done it with 3*s doesn't mean it's a cake walk for others. I can cut a carrot with a plastic knife. That doesn't make it simple. Lol.

The point is, if it’s possible for them then it’s possible for you if you’re skilled enough. It wasn’t a cake walk for them, it was likely difficult and required a lot of skill but that’s the point of a challenge
    It looks like this challenge was intended for people who actually have developed good rosters and actually spend time and money playing this game. Wow shocking.... I know

Maybe we need an event without fighting at all. Maybe that will fit you guys more? Free rewards without any effort, because thats what all these threads sounds like.

Just because some people can't beat it doesn't mean it's hard either.. same logic applied..

Easiest boss rush so far
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    qthlrxwq3zi9.jpg

j7au88rifpu2.jpeg
    Obiviously. I used another champ and finished off with 3* quake. The fact I have to explain this is surprising lol.

I think his point was that the picture being posted has the implication that “look I can do it with a 3*”. I know that wasn’t the intention but it’s how it comes across
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165

@Kabam Miike also, and I don't know if this is a bug, but when I armor shattered iceman with medusa, his timer for ice armor permanently disappeared. just an fyi, hope it's not an exploitable bug as I also place my iceman on AW defense.

The point is, if it’s possible for them then it’s possible for you if you’re skilled enough. It wasn’t a cake walk for them, it was likely difficult and required a lot of skill but that’s the point of a challenge

That part isn't added. These things are usually commented to imply it's easy, which is a bit ignorant to the fact that not everyone will find it so.

In any event, has anyone tried AV to shrug off Cold Snap?
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165

That part isn't added. These things are usually commented to imply it's easy, which is a bit ignorant to the fact that not everyone will find it so.

70% chance to shrug off debuffs. 30% of the time, he would take a large chunk of damage from iceman's coldsnap. I'm not volunteering.

70% chance to shrug off debuffs. 30% of the time, he would take a large chunk of damage from iceman's coldsnap. I'm not volunteering.

Basically why I asked. I'll have to try it myself. Didn't want to venture it without asking first. Lol.
  • _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Posts: 82
    I like the boss challenges. However i think the rewards are still weak for what it is. I dont like how we've got to beat a bunch of hard 6* for just 1000 5* shards and more then likely a 4* antman. Kinda weak if you ask me.
  • One of my favorite fights of mcoc since launch...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    I like the boss challenges. However i think the rewards are still weak for what it is. I dont like how we've got to beat a bunch of hard 6* for just 1000 5* shards and more then likely a 4* antman. Kinda weak if you ask me.

The reason the rewards aren't higher is because there would be even more posts (like this one) complaining about how it is unfair. I'll take the rewards for 10 minutes of work.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    You know what, fighting Iceman is never fun. There is literally no counter to him, he doesn't bleed, get poisoned or incinerated. On the top you include a Safeguard node which is just unfair to lower level players.

Before you say that I'm not ready for this content or get good, I was able to kill everyone else with just using 2 single revives. The Iceman took everything else that I had in the bank and then some.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    I used Void, had an easy time.