**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the wost champ in the game

BradleygallowayBradleygalloway Posts: 159
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

What is the wost champ in the game 242 votes

Kamala Khan
42%
DL864StavelotXoteWhododo872CableHaji_SaabFluffydragon2FreakydAnfwilksHolyDirkness41Slux83mum_m2KingDeluxeBerserk_NationmmmbanyasbuffajrStefanjonesDarcilisDanicb94moonmebabySpeedbump 104 votes
Unstoppable Colossus
1%
SpiritOfVengeanceDev10999player2Reverend_Ruckus 4 votes
Colossus
36%
Etaki_LirakoiMasterSmokeAlex_sc11Titan_A97MegaSkater67General__RossTBJ1118AjavedWilljackson16Darkstar4387ditCdavesfu_koraxRetroRocksbloodyCainSaiyanDraenathINTEGRALNikoBravoNick_Caine_32Veggetta 88 votes
Iron patriot
12%
Alfa_Pigeonhumzah217Mike8mn123dudeXillymanKyrazmomRodimusPrime26bryce7mRSvijayMasterTroller42Foxhero007Cosmic_Ray131haunted_memoryTrust_it13Anonymous346QuikPikCodornasCassyOnmixNiteAndDaeIceHeartBlack 30 votes
Sentury
6%
DaMunkJosq1DrOctavius2_2NinjAlanSpity68Mrbeast6000NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEHzoriIcecold2099RasiloverMordridCowl_1979BaccaBossMCMrfox05Cats73MoZarT333CASrini003 16 votes

Comments

• fftusisfftusis Posts: 49
    Kamala Khan
    Unstoppable Colossus is pretty good. Just weak attack
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Camal caramel khan
  • Kamala Khan
    Your right does shows how good the mythical classes
  • Maldroit1Maldroit1 Posts: 40
    Colossus
    The other champs have some offensive abilities. Colossus has zero. That's why he is the worst.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    I like em all.
  • Kamala Khan
    Imonne the champs were pick what l think is awful
  • Kamala Khan
    I agree
  • MutantWharf8MutantWharf8 Posts: 32
    Kamala Khan
    Meme queen Kk
  • Kamala Khan
    Ultimate meme Queen Kamala Khan
  • Kamala Khan
    Kamila kain does get to much hate but l do see why
  • Kamala Khan
    But collues is bad he will ruin your 5* crystals
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Colossus
    Endz wrote: »
    Besides the dumb armor break at the end of iron patriots signature whats wrong with him?? I think hes good

I think, like SpiderGwen, he gets a bad rap for being the "worst" of the Iron Men.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Kamala Khan
    @Bradleygalloway Sentry is not that bad after the buff with the Update.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Iron patriot
    I don't know about the worst, but the worst to face is Captain Challenger Rating. Huge ability accuracy reduction every 12-18 months and a sliding scale reduction in all stats depending on rarity, class, and rank.

Terrifying.
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    Where's spidergwen!!!! And antman!!!!
  • Guy_NoirGuy_Noir Posts: 31
    I personally hate Groot the most. Love the character. He's so awkward to fight with though.
  • Kamala Khan
    Groot spidergwen and also antman is bad
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Kamala Khan
    Where is she hulk? At least kamala has great stark spidey synergy.
  • Kamala Khan
    Shehulk is the wost hulk
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Kamala Khan
    Endz wrote: »
    Besides the dumb armor break at the end of iron patriots signature whats wrong with him?? I think hes good

Haha... i used to hate him but the more i play with him the more i realise i have an ip soft spot. A guilty secret.
  • Kamala Khan
    Iion patrion is onley good with the 4th of July boost
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Colossus
    But groot is way worse. Of course I have him as duped 5*
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    GROOOOOOOOOOOOT
  • Kamala Khan
    I groot sould be better
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    There is no one worse than Carnage.