Alliances kicking players

Why is it that alliances are kicking without notice or reason allot of us are not getting our rewards from sa and it's the end of war season and allot of us are not getting those rewards either. I was just in global and allot of ppl including myself have been kicked multiple times after donating and before we can get rewards ik it's not because of player ratings because my line up is good and I've seen some that were legends that was complaining about the same thing

Comments

• ggFyreggFyre Member Posts: 12
    Could be a lot of reasons. Were you abiding by the terms set out by the alliance?. Were you contributing on wars and AQ properly not just joining, moving once or twice and then forgetting?. Use poor defenders?. Not duelling, SA etc when required?. Its a huge list and I'm sure there would be valid reasons for being kicked. But in the future, don't donate squat before you talking to the officers and seeing if you are welcome or not.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    ggFyre wrote: »
    Could be a lot of reasons. Were you abiding by the terms set out by the alliance?. Were you contributing on wars and AQ properly not just joining, moving once or twice and then forgetting?. Use poor defenders?. Not duelling, SA etc when required?. Its a huge list and I'm sure there would be valid reasons for being kicked. But in the future, don't donate squat before you talking to the officers and seeing if you are welcome or not.

Eh I've seen people get kicked for the stupidest reasons
  • Tyu15Tyu15 Member Posts: 78
    Unfortunately, the better u get at this game, the more douche bags u will encounter. It’s like getting rich, in a way. If u want the nice house, be prepared for obnoxious neighbors. Otherwise, just find a cool group of people and stick with them. U may not have the fanciest house, but it will be home.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    It's the last 6 wars, 5 of which is the minimum to qualify for season rewards. Dead weight is being cut, and I'm sure any gold and higher season tiers are closing up to keep freeloading gatecrashers from jumping in at the finish line.
    I've seen alliances kick players for donating too much, and doing to good in war
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Donating too much I don't understand, but I suppose it depends on what doing too good means. If they were suspected of cheating because they play well, that's the paranoia recently. If they didn't follow their own path and went rogue, that affects the plan for others. Guess I would have to know what you mean by that.
    I never been kicked for these reasons I just saw ppl complain about being kicked for these reasons
    Ah. Guess we never have the full story. Lol. Don't get me wrong. People get punked off too often. Just saying is all.
  • chinq1chinq1 Member Posts: 22
    If you don't have an alliance, feel free to join B335...The H.I.V.E. We had to do a purge b/c members would not participate I AQ/AW. They were only interested in helping themselves. WE had a 2.3 mil rating. It fell drastically before pure. We had 30 members for over a year, but free loaders caused our good players to leave after awhile.
    We want dedicated players, we're fair. Despite what the mission statement says, we don't kick if one AQ/AW is missed, but after 3 days w/o notification, if officer, demoted. If continued then kicked.
    We are pretty fair, it's unfair to players that put everything into the ALLIANCE to win, & have fun, when others are just there for the rewards, and don't participate.
  • chinq1chinq1 Member Posts: 22
    Riget now, we are recruiting.
  • MhykkeMhykke Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    I've been kicked b/c I'm too good looking.
  • AbusementParkAbusementPark Member Posts: 164
    oanlzxtvb6e2.gif
  • MisFit7GottiMisFit7Gotti Member Posts: 72
    I asked they told me because I died I my path and my masteries want3set up right
  • Lighten_DarkLighten_Dark Member Posts: 40
    The only reasons our alliance has ever kicked is because of non-participation, lack of communication, not being willing to grow. We have had 3 top members leave, and then return a month later. The grass is not always greener. Seeking new members: 150k+ rating min, time, and effort: Righteous Ones
    I asked they told me because I died I my path and my masteries want3set up right

So u were kicked for bs reasons my alliance doesn't do that, we accept that no one is perfect and in war u r bound to die a few times and out players get to choose whatever mastery setup they like the best

Some Allies are pretty ruthless. Unfortunately, it's up to them how they want to run things and what there requirements are. There are many others that aren't as strict. Just keep trying until you find one that is more fair.