**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Community's Choice Boss Rush Challenge

Comments

• EncoreEncore Posts: 35
    People need to stop complaining about how difficult the fights were. If you aren't able to complete fights then CLEARLY you aren't ready for it whether it be skill or roster.

Not all content is designed to suit your needs. Learn to accept it and you'll enjoy the game more.
  • JugeFreddJugeFredd Posts: 10
    edited March 2018
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    We are also thrilled to announce that two of our Content Creators are creating videos for Chinese and French audiences within The Contest!!

I hope you will soon consider the work of other French MCOC Youtubers.

Great job on this event!

JugeFredd // French gamer since 1973 // My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/JudgeFreddGaming
  • Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    What about weak people?
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    @Kabam: Can't please everyone eh? As they say, no good deed goes unpunished.
    I for one LOVED this concept and it's execution. It was challenging yes, but still fair. If you do it again, (I hope that you do!), maybe consider a 4* class awakening gem?

Thanks again for a fun challenge and for involving the COMMUNITY!!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Williet wrote: »
    Why on earth would i want a crystal that has a chance of an antman. They put ant man in there because they will kabam you everytime and give you ant man.

Not true. I got Iceman.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Williet wrote: »
    Why on earth would i want a crystal that has a chance of an antman. They put ant man in there because they will kabam you everytime and give you ant man.

Not true. I got Iceman.

me too. 3rd dupe of ice but I'll take it.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I awakened my venom. LoL 100% here I come!
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    the name of the event should be changed form boss rush: community's choice to boss rush: content creators challenge, because community's choice implies that they ask the community for there input but all they did do is only ask 6 player that are in the content creators program.

The people in the content creator program are from the gaming community as they do not directly work for Kabam, therefor the title they chose is accurate. Content Creator Challenge would just be a more specific description, not more accurate.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    the name of the event should be changed form boss rush: community's choice to boss rush: content creators challenge, because community's choice implies that they ask the community for there input but all they did do is only ask 6 player that are in the content creators program.

Sure, and when they ask for suggestions on the forums they should call the event Boss Rush: Some Guys On The Internet Challenge because all they did was ask less than half a percent of the player population for their thoughts.
    Saiyan wrote: »
    And here I thought Dave liked us... Iceman as boss Dave... I'm disspointed in you son. In other news, I'm looking forward to this and thanks Kabam and the people who were involved (yes including Dave and his choice)

No heal block, so Dave at least likes us a little bit. No heal block means you don't need to avoid cold snap damage you can heal it back, so there are a lot more options on the board for this fight.
  • Awesome man I just completed it!!!! It was SSSOOOOOOO HARD!!!!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Beat it with my awakened, maxed out 1*s!
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Safeguard should be remove from the game
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    For those kabam content creator who put venom,antman and rocket raccon thank you very much i dont know why you chose them hoping that next time boss rush you will not include again this funny champion that will be include in crystals or else next time you will put spider gwen oh no ...

Any way this quest is credit to those player like Who put iceman, spidey-stark and mephisto those champion is worth it to get in the crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Safeguard should be remove from the game

Safeguard itself is not hard to overcome. Any Ability Accuracy Champ can work through it. It's the combination of everything else that makes it challenging. I used Hyperion to plow through it in RTTL. There are options. BW, Elektra, CB, GP, even Falcon. The challenge here is withstanding the Cold Snap to do enough Damage. Safeguard is one of those things that frustrates you until you get it.
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    If they chose 6 stars why didn't they give us 6 stars or 5 stars
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    hard to complete, the challenge was fun up to iceman, very hard, and you keep watching videos of that idiot who thinks is cool.

pulled antman, so im not playing this for a week, maybe more
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Well I'm level 60 and got a good roster, I've been playing the game since day 1 and I can't get past mephisto I simply do not have the champs or resources to do it, if you are not lucky in your pulls you are screwed tbh....how is it fun if you can't beat the boss rush to get the poor rewards? Unless you have been lucky enough to pull decent champs you are screwed and unless you spend alot of money on the offers to upgrade or awaken 5 stars you haven't got a chance...shame really as the game has stopped being fun for so many people including myself.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    This challenge was a walk in the park. Kabam, can we please have more end game content with better rewards? This game is becoming boring.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Anyone that thinks the top players are getting better champs because of this then you’re perspective is way off. None of those 4* champs helped improve a veteran players roster. I had all of those champs awakened except antman lol. And 1k 5* shards isn’t a lot for us. I like that they gave us an extra crystal this time so why does it matter if antman is in it? It’s an extra reward Kabam added. Would you rather get nothing? I like getting extra 5* shards from whoever I pulled from it
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    wappykid wrote: »
    If they chose 6 stars why didn't they give us 6 stars or 5 stars

Kabam announced before that challening content is still designed for players with 4* champs :smile:
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Well I'm level 60 and got a good roster, I've been playing the game since day 1 and I can't get past mephisto I simply do not have the champs or resources to do it, if you are not lucky in your pulls you are screwed tbh....how is it fun if you can't beat the boss rush to get the poor rewards? Unless you have been lucky enough to pull decent champs you are screwed and unless you spend alot of money on the offers to upgrade or awaken 5 stars you haven't got a chance...shame really as the game has stopped being fun for so many people including myself.

I suggest you post your roster. I bet it’ll be fun figuring out who among your guys can take out Mephisto :smile:

It took me several champs before i settled with my duped Gwenpool :smile: she couldnt completely turn off Mephisto’s aura, but at least it was greatly reduced :smiley:

I don't know what your roster looks like, but Mephisto isn't a difficult fight in the Boss Rush and doesn't require anything special. In fact, you can kill him with heroes that gain no power by just baiting special one over and over again and backing out when he procs incinerate.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I get the feeling a lot of players are forgetting this little guy
    6svb2td2oen5.png
    0fljt4ry7bux.png
    As you can see I lost but take note Rulks rating is 1.3k and Mephisto has zero souls (his regen has already been used)
    Quit, restarted.. Missed the end screen shot (Rulk had 54% health left)
    me0md9qdeegk.png
    zkt32z160chb.png
    Point is Rulk is a villain so still gains power and at 10 heat charges is immune to Mephisto's aurora..
    Main points: I haven't been playing since day one..
    I haven't been blessed with an amazing roster..
    I'm not a whale..
    I'm not an end game player..
    To me this was fun..
    To the players that can't complete it I'm sorry guys and ladies I know the frustration.. I missed the first boss rush went at it about 50 times and couldn't do it so I know the frustration is real..
    I found Iceman easy enough (After Ice Phoenix any Iceman that doesn't have heal block and limber seems easy) His sp takes some time to get used to avoiding try duelling one a few times for practice.. There's still plenty of time to have another run at it Good luck.. Stay calm remember it's just game so try to enjoy it..
    I can't wait for this sadistic atrocity of a farce boss rush to leave so I can forget it ever existed and along with the youtuber that help make it. Ps. its a lie this is not a community choice if it was then they would have put a poll up and ask us to vote but they didn't.
    I can't wait for this sadistic atrocity of a farce boss rush to leave so I can forget it ever existed and along with the youtuber that help make it. Ps. its a lie this is not a community choice if it was then they would have put a poll up and ask us to vote but they didn't.

That's ridiculous. You can't do an event design by poll. Do you ask everyone to vote in each six opponents, then each node buff on each champion? That's impractical. Not to mention dumb: you'd just get piles of votes of ludicrously easy opponents by the people who want it to be trivially easy and a few votes of ridiculously hard opponents by people who want everyone to be slammed by the content. They asked visible members of the community to contribute to content, because starting a discussion with all million players of the game simultaneously is plainly impossible.

I want the developers to listen to the community, but I also want them to parse that feedback through some brains. A game designed by leaving things to player polls would be horrible.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

That's ridiculous. You can't do an event design by poll. Do you ask everyone to vote in each six opponents, then each node buff on each champion? That's impractical. Not to mention dumb: you'd just get piles of votes of ludicrously easy opponents by the people who want it to be trivially easy and a few votes of ridiculously hard opponents by people who want everyone to be slammed by the content. They asked visible members of the community to contribute to content, because starting a discussion with all million players of the game simultaneously is plainly impossible.

I want the developers to listen to the community, but I also want them to parse that feedback through some brains. A game designed by leaving things to player polls would be horrible.

yes you can do an event design by poll. it won't be a big event but it can be done.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

yes you can do an event design by poll. it won't be a big event but it can be done.

It won't be a big event, because it won't be an event with any significant design elements in it. Hypothetically speaking you could create a poll that asked "pick a champion to kill" and then make a map with that one champion on it, but that's not really an "event," and only if you are desperate to pad your resume would anyone call that a "design" either.