**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can i put all 3 accts into one

Hi. I was asking can i put all of my accts into one because,it take up to much of my time to log in then out over and over.My 3 accts are Night lord king, Node sucker, and Im the GOAT but nobody cam find Im the GOAT. It will be very thankful if u guys can do it .

Comments

• Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    LMFAO :D
  • Options
    Destiny_dragonDestiny_dragon Posts: 29
    I dont i want to put all together into one.
  • Options
    Destiny_dragonDestiny_dragon Posts: 29
    Ot no my problem u can't keep up with one
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    LOL, just so much LOL
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Simple answer... No
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Simple answer... No

The long winded answer: There are 3 brackets beginner, intermediate and veteran it's a lot easier to get the new champs in beginner bracket (arena cut off is much lower) if they made it possible to merge multiple accounts into one this would be explotable.. But you could get 3 devices and therefore wouldn't need to log in and out..
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Top 100 accounts are very nice. Plizz consolidate into 1 account and give to me Kaban. Tank u.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi. I was asking can i put all of my accts into one because,it take up to much of my time to log in then out over and over.My 3 accts are Night lord king, Node sucker, and Im the GOAT but nobody cam find Im the GOAT. It will be very thankful if u guys can do it .

Hi Destiny_Dragon!

I'm sorry but no, it is not possible to combine multiple accounts into one.
This discussion has been closed.