**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is dash back block not engaging?

After a successfully dash back or dex evade, heroes DO NOT block despite holding the left side of the device screen.

I’ve tried to tap multiple times as well and that also does not work.

It will Work against evenly matched opponents but once the AI speed comes into effect it is in fact impossible for the block to trigger after dashing back.

Will this ever be fixed?

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Countless time's I've wanted to throw my phone because my blocking magically just fell, and then, as Dorky Diggety Dave says, INTO OBLIVION happens
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    @Undead_Dhampir This continues to be an issue! Just watched my Magik do it vs Stark Spidey in the boss challenge. Parry (actually worked) the first time, then on his attack, I evaded then blocked, he hit my block, my block dropped, he finished his 5 hit then SP1. Fight over...
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It has been buggy for a long time. They can’t fix it.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    So you die and spend money on revives and potions. People are too good for their content, so they needed to spice it up a bit
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Im finding the game BORING now
  • When reading the headline... I thought to myself.. Black bolt doesn't engage because he's married to Madusa. As far as blocking and evading... I can't do it consistently as I could a year ago... My skills must be getting worse from so many hours of practice.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Im somehow playing the remainder of the monthly quest after the update and how deeper the AI chases into evades, blocks are dropping for no reason and AI is intercepting a lot more..

Speechless
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Waiting for the mods to say It's being investigated or it's working as intended. How about the truth? We're not going to fix anything because we're still making money from people paying to play a broken pos game! TRUTH
  • Jonman1Jonman1 Posts: 22
    It’s a Relief to see that it is not just me facing these issues. I have encounter this and the random heavy countless times. Kabam for the sake of you community please take these issues as sincere and work on them. Please stop focusing only on high level players and help us mid level loyals.
  • DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    I have experienced this issue multiple times in the last 24 hours. It is getting very annoying. I hate cheap shots from the AI.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    It’s getting bad. Double evade isn’t consistent either. Random freeze of champion. Compensation and repair please.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    If we merged this thread with all the similar ones, it’d be roughly the same size of whichever holy book you are into. And, just like in real life, the Gods remain mighty silent. You’d almost get the impression they don’t really care. But that would be bannable blasphemy.
  • Hey everyone, there's already an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any feedback, questions or concerns you have, and check for updates there also! To help keep the forum tidy, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.