**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next series of revamped Champs

NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
Any idea who and when to expect them? I like the revamped Luke Cage and Rulk updates and thought it was pretty cool to allow for beta testers to try them out. Its been a little while now and hope to see something happening soon.

Comments

• JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Id like to see Iron Fist And Iron Man/Superior Revamped and Improved..I heard Captain Marvel Is Getting an Sp2 Buff soon
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    Id like to see Iron Fist And Iron Man/Superior Revamped and Improved..I heard Captain Marvel Is Getting an Sp2 Buff soon

It's most likely just going to be a fix wouldn't get ur hopes up tho been broke since she's been a character
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

It's most likely just going to be a fix wouldn't get ur hopes up tho been broke since she's been a character

I wish they would create an entirely different move/animation altogether for CM.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »

I wish they would create an entirely different move/animation altogether for CM.

While they’re at it, remake some of the movesets that are exactly the same. Cap ww2 and cap OG, marvel and ms marvel, all the iron men, all the spidermen, and for the love of god change hulks special 3 to “puny god” from the avengers against Loki

They managed it with hulk and Abom moves and sp1 and 2. Why can’t they for the rest?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    for the love of god change hulks special 3 to “puny god” from the avengers against Loki

This is the single best idea I have ever read ever.
    Would probably be awkward doing it to the Sentinels though :(
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    I wish they’d at least give a general timeline, like “hey, we’re planning some buffs in ____”, or “we’re planning on revamping characters every ____ month(s)”, or something like that.
    I mean, they’ve gone on the record saying they were planning on carnage buffs early this year... It IS early this year. Can’t they update us on exactly when that’s gonna happen, like, “hey guys, carnage buffs coming soon”? Even if they’ve had to push stuff back, I’d still like to know, just for the sake of clarity.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Fives wrote: »
    I wish they’d at least give a general timeline, like “hey, we’re planning some buffs in ____”, or “we’re planning on revamping characters every ____ month(s)”, or something like that.
    I mean, they’ve gone on the record saying they were planning on carnage buffs early this year... It IS early this year. Can’t they update us on exactly when that’s gonna happen, like, “hey guys, carnage buffs coming soon”? Even if they’ve had to push stuff back, I’d still like to know, just for the sake of clarity.

The thing is, it’s great if kabam say yeah we’re planning on doing A, B and C in X,Y and Z months. But if A comes out and it’s been overhyped or if B comes out later or if the plans for C is cancelled then there will be outrage.
    They touted all sorts of changes with the creation of the beta program but after Rulk and LC, I haven't heard anything new coming from it.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Venom and carnage.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited March 2018
    They said that the beta test thingy was broken for now hence I suppose the delay on the champs being revamped... although they could just improve the champs without the beta so I don't know why the hold up... too much work on Aw, new AQ, new event quests and not enough time for the champs?
    My Top 5 Champs for revamp:
    1. Carnage
    2. Captain Marvel
    3. Dr. Strange
    4. Iron Patriot
    5. Iron Fist

Yes, the good doctor needs his power back.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    My Top 5 Champs for revamp:
    1. Carnage
    2. Captain Marvel
    3. Dr. Strange
    4. Iron Patriot
    5. Iron Fist

Yes, the good doctor needs his power back.

Add Magneto and Jane Foster to that list and I'll say amen brother
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Magneto is supposed to be the most powerful mutuat, yet he sucks big time. He desperately needs a buff.