**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remembering Symbiods. Which one was your favorite?

UC439UC439 Posts: 261
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
The symbiods time has home to an end. Long been they offering lot of points in AQ through relatively easy fights. So which one was your favorite?

Remembering Symbiods. Which one was your favorite? 25 votes

Skill (cap sp1, rhino sp2, restore)
24%
Golden_GuardianUC439Thawnimshchong2Kyand7GRUT7747 6 votes
Mutant (juggs sp1, mag sp2, bleed immune, regen, armor break)
4%
adqqedfyvr 1 vote
Tech (sl sp1, hb sp2, heal block)
8%
RixobCoulson 2 votes
Tech (ip sp1, kang sp2, power drain)
4%
Mrbeast6000 1 vote
Cosmic (cm/mm sp1, sim sp2, bb abilities)
16%
ninexhelixWrongKarinshiDanny_ 4 votes
Mystic (bb sp1, cm/mm sp2, nullify, power flood)
12%
The_OneLt_Magnum_1Av3to_ 3 votes
Mystic (ds sp1, sw sp2, fate seal)
0%
Science (rhino sp1, hulk sp2, poison)
8%
SpiritOfVengeanceCats73 2 votes
Golden Symbiod (skill, cyclops sp1, debuff immune, evade)
24%
TheMageHunterAzzzm0ThemanofjHzoriljainD5Winner66615 6 votes

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Science (rhino sp1, hulk sp2, poison)
    Easiest to handle.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    you know, that one with the coloring, the weird face, and the copied moveset. He was always my favorite. RIP.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    I personally found the skill the easiest to handle. So skill one was my favorite.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    you know, that one with the coloring, the weird face, and the copied moveset. He was always my favorite. RIP.

which one?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    UC439 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

which one?

You know, the colored one. with a moveset similar to other champs.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I always enjoyed the Deadpooloids...for those of us that go back a ways...they were fun.
    I always enjoyed the Deadpooloids...for those of us that go back a ways...they were fun.

yes deadpooliods were fun. Bt they were basically symbiods with deadpool mask. These tin cans will be totally different.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I liked the cosmic symbiotes with siphon. Great fun fighting those
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Golden Symbiod (skill, cyclops sp1, debuff immune, evade)
    More gold
  • General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    Original science were best when willpower used to be good and you could heal up on them.
    Original science were best when willpower used to be good and you could heal up on them.

those were science adaptoid. Used to put fatigue when struck, allowing willpower heal.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

They were great,lol.Them Boxers!:lol:
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Cosmic (cm/mm sp1, sim sp2, bb abilities)
    Liked this one. It was the only one I really felt like could punish you if you messed up. With that crit buff active and a mistimed evade on a special the damage could be brutal, even block damage could be high.