**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please, please, PLEASE no sentries in AQ !!!

Sentry fight are horrendous.
Long, boring, really really not fun, it will make AQ a pain.
And i will make bleed and poison champions close to useless in AQ which is awful.

Please don't do it.
Making your players lives miserable is not the way to go.

Comments

• TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Psst, I think you mean sentinels. And yeah, it’s gonna suck but what can you do. All of us who use Wolverine for AQ because he cuts through syms like a hot knife through butter got together and sent Kabam a letter stating how we want him to be 50% slower at killing what are already a very monotonous enemy to fight.
  • KifixKifix Posts: 12
    Yeah sorry, meant sentineloids thingies...
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Man I sure am glad I have Medusa
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    The sentinels are like real AI, they're learning and they are a pain to fight. Maybe it's just the new update, but It's harder to fight them
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    I’m fine as long they increase the rewards for aq.
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    I desperately hope the Sentinel-oids have different class based special attacks, like the symbioids currently do, rather than repeat the sentinel specials over and over.
    Having to bait the same special over and over on every node in AQ would be so incredibly dull.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    I actually think its a good thing make people use other champs instead of bleed champs. Looks like blade going back on the shelf.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Best part is that we are fighting them for the same rewards. That’s so great and motivating.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Don't worry, they didn't increase the rewards along with the difficulty so you're extra work is for nothing.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Sentinels are coming and u cannot stop them
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Sentinels are coming and u cannot stop them

Let's just cut to the chase,and remember the symbioids,adaptors, and most importantly,Deadpooloids.

RIP
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    I honestly don't think they are that hard. The noded up main Sentinel in the monthly quest was quite hard because of the crit reduction and armor, but the sentineloid things of different class types were fairly simple once you learn to bait and dodge the L1. Blade cuts through them quite nicely even without bleed and honestly if you have type advantage you can take them down pretty quickly. I doubt the AQ ones will be as strong as the Uncollected monthly quest ones.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    linux wrote: »
    Wayntos wrote: »
    I actually think its a good thing make people use other champs instead of bleed champs. Looks like blade going back on the shelf.

Nope. Map 6 miniboss is Void. Guess who's going to get lots of use in AQ?

The crappy thing will be what happens if someone dies while void has <= 25%. Unless Blade's danger sense can deactivate the unblockable buff he's supposed to get. That'll suck.
    apparently AA can
  • TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Posts: 29
    Wayntos wrote: »

They trigger Danger Sense, Blade will still be useful against them.
  • TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Posts: 29
    theblueman wrote: »
    They have already made the fights in aq last longer, It got nothing to do with making you use different champs its kabams way of screwing everyone who max out deep wounds and assassin in their masteries, I mean, Havent you been around here long enough to know when you find a good thing kabam is the first ones to screw it up, remember perfect block combo champs, all they care about is the $$$ so 6*s, sentienalls and all the other **** is just a way of life so get used to it.

If they make the game to easy it takes away the enjoyment. They force you to find other options and to hone your skills instead of using just 1 or 2 of the same champs over and over again.